Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kez100

What are we supposed to be jealous of? Or was it just an undescribed soundbite thrown in to the conversation?

If this isn't someone that's been asked to make an account by Ali then I will quite literally eat my hat. They throw Jess under the bus AND defend Alison having greasy hair in the same message. Come on, nobody is stupid enough to believe it's a colleague of Jess
No, I just thought I’d say what I’ve seen.
No problem tho just ask Jess what HD means on her shoulders at work when she next live. See what she says?

A new member writes "as we all think on here" mmmmmm
That’s because I’ve read through it before posting.

MidnightAura

VIP Member
Wow - I hope I don't get lynched when I say I adore Jess and what she is about. Grafts some hours in her job and has to grieve for her husband due to transition. I liked Ali but her arrogance towards Jess at times just isn't fair and reading above made it seem so unfair.
I hope Jess meets someone absolutely spot on as she deserves it from watching her this past year. I've actually unfollowed Ali as I find the content boring and repetitive
I totally agree with you. I’m sorry if that wasn’t clear by my post!

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Not wrong with that assessment, tit for tat never gets to the heart of the question. It's just descended into a shouting match and was pathetic on all sides, and what does that solve? Everyone gets defensive and I'm sure one or two of the catty members will have reported her (or possibly him) by now so could be banned already....he conversation has suddenly stopped has it not? 🤔
And sorry but they were right, in that it gives the people that diss this place more to point at.

And as if by magic as I type this is posted.

People make mistakes in grammar and spelling all the time on phones, you should see my husband when he texts :rolleyes:
But using that to prove a point doesn't work as half of the world messes grammar up online.
So rather than attacking the delivery attack the arguments and debate them, respectfully without name calling?

To be fair that's what most of us do at first.
I lurked while I was reading away with nothing to say, then joined when I had something to say. Does that make me like them? Does that make me Ali or whoever this is.🤔
I really hope not.
Honestly I'm not surprised they got defensive, lots of you did jump on them and accuse them of being Ali or her mods etc. A wiser path would have been to allow them to speak and debate each point in turn, as I said before, debate the arguments not attack the person.

Lets see if they come back to answer your points, I hope so as I think if they are true then it could be a interesting conversation.
Time will tell, it always does.

And do I think its Ali or her Mods etc, no I don't for the reason I gave before, what would the point be?
Hopefully we haven't lost a potentially good information source.
🤞

To be fair you did all jump on her and pile on, no wonder she got defensive. And really if your making complaints at that person for comments like that why finish your paragraph with that sentence "Like are you okay?" thats no better then what your complaining about.

Attack the argument not the person then peoples backs don't get up.

Again we all know Jess likes to run her mouth off, so not beyond possability that Jess would have said the info they gave here.
The last point is worth pursuing with they come back, was it an official do or a few friends from work meeting up kind of do?
🤔
Amen to all that!

Hi Ali 👀👀 I mean if your not and your Jess’ colleague, why are you here? You know a lot to not ‘out’ yourself surely 🤷🏻‍♀️
Wow paranoid much!

😂😂 I’m not Ali😂😂 ask my husband. Think he’s have a shock if he knew I was really a transwomen.

Why am I here, well we all know about her account and the famous Positive Jess.. we joked about it on our staff night out when a few people recognised her.. and she’s spoken enough about the site for me to want to have a read.

And Jess talks at work… a lot. So nothing I’m saying here is something she’s said to just me..

But guess I’ll not bother if you think I’m Ali.
🤔guess she was right in that you won’t want anyone else’s take on them but yours?

MidnightAura

VIP Member
How is she going to cope with public reaction of her on MAFS if she can’t cope with a couple of pages on an internet site about the videos she posts online?

Those reality tv shows are designed to provoke and divide.
Whats this? Is Ali going on tv?