Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ell73949032838

Not sure what that is.
But under Alison there's the imdb, the freedom of information thing, a LinkedIn and a few pics. Also the suggestion of her former name where there are some pics and news articles about running etc and also stuff from the time spent working in the antarctic.
It's all her history even if she's a different person now it's all part of her story but can understand why she may not like the photos coming up, however very little she can do about it now.
I remember Jess saying her former name and even showing pics in early videos then later saying she won't do it again as Ali hadn't been happy, which is fair enough and it was all a bit of a learning curve for Jess too.
It was the running thing. Maybe there was just a lot of traffic to the site but the website was crashing repeatedly when I was trying to read the article

Reactions: 1

Neo2021

VIP Member
I agree with the removal of the posts regarding their house listing. There’s no need for it to be posted here

Jess isn’t legally single and until about a month ago was banging on about still being married and that she wasn’t interested in relationships blah blah blah. Like I’ve said, there’s more to Jess than meets the eye. People like to see her as this dancing, gurning Wallace and Grommet character come to
life.

They know she’s coped with the loss of her husband because of the transition etc, but there’s so much more to this story than either of them will ever tell on social media - and that’s a good thing.

They’ve given a carefully curated version of their story on tiktok and, while things were ok between them, it worked. They got the followers and the cash and the gifts. They were happy going along as a trans couple, or so it seemed. Then something changed, Jess suddenly wanted out.

Now, this could well fit in with the affair narrative, but who really knows. They are both equally at fault in all of this because they chose to show their version of their life online. People have fallen for the version of Jess they see online - we don’t really know who she is and I’m sure shes capable of all of the mistakes that every human makes!

Don’t make her into a plaster saint. Plaster saints have this tendency to crack and disappoint the people who worship them...
She might not be legally single but what does that matter if her and Ali are on the same page as Ali is going on about meeting a nice man and has said she’s on tinder.. if they’re both happy about moving on then it doesn’t matter what a bit of paper still says.

Jess has said she doesn’t want to date or get in a relationship and she’s not, she’s sleeping with someone, nothing wrong with that it’s 2021. However I do disagree if the guy is cheating on a partner! But as someone said that’s his wrong doing (mostly)

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Jess isn’t legally single and until about a month ago was banging on about still being married and that she wasn’t interested in relationships blah blah blah. Like I’ve said, there’s more to Jess than meets the eye. People like to see her as this dancing, gurning Wallace and Grommet character come to
life.

They know she’s coped with the loss of her husband because of the transition etc, but there’s so much more to this story than either of them will ever tell on social media - and that’s a good thing.

They’ve given a carefully curated version of their story on tiktok and, while things were ok between them, it worked. They got the followers and the cash and the gifts. They were happy going along as a trans couple, or so it seemed. Then something changed, Jess suddenly wanted out.

Now, this could well fit in with the affair narrative, but who really knows. They are both equally at fault in all of this because they chose to show their version of their life online. People have fallen for the version of Jess they see online - we don’t really know who she is and I’m sure shes capable of all of the mistakes that every human makes!

Don’t make her into a plaster saint. Plaster saints have this tendency to crack and disappoint the people who worship them...

Octopies

Chatty Member
Which tiktok was it?
It wasn’t a TikTok she was live today and she said she didn’t like one of jess’ recent videos where she insinuated she had lost her husband.
She said Jess had supported her but things completely changed since she started working at the prison.
She also (A) said she was talking to a guy, I think she said they met on tinder but may have misheard?

EDIT - oh sorry OP I misunderstood your initial comment!

RatTat123

Now this is what’s confusing. Sexuality and gender are different and Jess has been very careful to point this out. I totally get where she’s coming from. She’s a straight woman who is now married to a woman and so obviously this isn’t a comfortable situation for her.

I know that gender issues are complex, but if Jess’ views are then carried over to Ali, it must be very shocking to Jess that Ali is now talking to/potentially dating men. Just because you transition it doesn’t mean that you suddenly become attracted to the opposite sex, it’s not as black and white as that. Could part of their problem be that Ali is now wanting to date men, which must make Jess feel unsure as to Ali’s preference pre-transition?

I only feel able to comment on this because they have laid their lives open for scrutiny on social media...

They have both said before that since Ali has been on hormones she has seen men differently, and men even have a different smell to them. It might sound odd but it makes sense, hormones can change a lot of things. To be fair Ali has been open before that she cant say if she would date men or women in the future, it does change things.

Octopies

Chatty Member
Has Ali deleted TikTok altogether or have I been blocked? Says ‘user hasn’t published any videos’
Also she’s currently live on Instagram so still on SM.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Jess‘s account has disappeared now on TicToc 🤷‍♀️ Plot thickens.

I’m nearly a week late to the party so don’t ask me 😩😂
yeah she posted on insta she was taking a long break from it 🙄

That bloody bleep test! She shouldn’t really have even told us about it because it’s in connection with a job that she should be confidential about. Buy hey, when you’ve got overpriced acrylic hats to flog, a clinic to promote, gifts and cash donations to rake in and free drinks to beg for you and your pals, who the hell thinks about privacy? You only think about privacy when you can blame someone else (“trolls”) for breaching it, even though you had it blazoned online. Tut tut.

Btw, whoever said Jess had a “craft” business and that they are hard work, well yes they would be if she crafted them. From what I see, she buys them cheap from a wholesaler and flogs them on to morons willing to pay inflated prices for a bit of mass-produced acrylic. She’s hardly sitting there with her knitting needles - and if she was, there’d have been a video!!
how much does she sell them for?

100%. They were never ever careful about security. They filmed all the back garden and said multiple times how much they loved the fields at the back. It wouldn’t be difficult for anyone to work out if they were even remotely local. You have to be so careful online - I don’t even have a following and I wouldn’t dream of giving away details like that about my house on social media.
anyone could go on street view aswell if they wanted & find the house of they were that bothered.

Who said Ali was sat on her arse all day? She has left you a post on Insta 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
people think they’ve been told the whole story when in fact the things untold may be the actual truth.
Exactly right.

So much that’s said in here is pure guesswork at best and blatant lies told for impact at worse.
But it’s all the more sad when someone that actually has real world information is attacked and belittled right from the start.
So you wonder why I get defensive and laugh at the silly conspiracies that I’m Ali, her mods or a combination of people.🙄
So wowzers where is this undetected and new account?
I don’t know yet, but now I really don’t care.

Honestly it’s nothing more than a pack of bullies.

I posted because I don’t like people that make out they are perfect and in reality are doing things like cheating behind closed doors. That was my only motivation nothing more nothing less.

I fully expect to get attacked or blocked after this post as that’s what happens here when someone doesn’t tie the party line..
So in anticipation of being blocked good bye have a happy life.

• Haha

Fred Flintstone

You’ve hit the nail on the head 😉

Ali left the Argos job to do a signalling course with British Rail and was commuting to Scotland. When she got wind of Virgin re-employing pilots she left British Rail but she seems to have hit a wall with regards getting re-employed by them. She’s trying to imply it’s because of transphobia, but I think the reality is probably something else.

But I’m I guess I’m not welcome..
Bye.
And that was me saying good night.

Got to get good nightssleep
I almost believed you until you said about the hair. There is ABSOLUTELY no way that Ali didn't have greasy, oil slicked hair hahahaha 😘😘😘😘 God loves a trier!
😂😂 ok I know what I saw and what I think, but oh well.
If it’s going to just decline in to attacking and putting down anyone that does have a divergent view to the community view then I guess Ali might have been right all along?
But fair enough, I don’t need to prove anything to anyone and know what the really Jess is like at work.
🤷‍♀️

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Early on, when she revealed that she was going to be working for the prison service, she named the town she was going to be working in. It appears to have several prisons in the area, none match HD. Maybe this person is someone with beef against Jess for some reason, maybe someone who has seen her in uniform, maybe a friend of them both who has decided to side with Ali...I’m sure not everyone in the real world thinks Jess is so amazing. Little glimpses of her real persona even manage to sneak through on tiktok amidst all the gurning and dancing.

You’re totally right about it being immoral. Ali was a well-paid professional before getting laid off, and I’m sure she’ll get sorted and be well-paid again. How she can sleep nights knowing that vulnerable people and people who haven’t had her financial advantages are scrimping money together to buy her some tits? I’m not being insensitive to trans issues, I just think this isn’t really to do with that.

Also, Ali and Jess have been happy to take gifts from strangers and to get legless on nights out, all at their followers expense. I think it’s shameful.
Totally agree!!