Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bec3007

VIP Member
OMG. THIS 👆 Her hair is always minging.

Why is the Muslim question horrific? Have I missed something? I thought people were just being stupidly annoying.
Maybe not horrific probably the wrong word used but regardless of wether it’s trendy or not, there’s absolutely no need for it.

I agree, I think it’s Ali!!
Bonkers 😂

I’m definitely not Ali that’s for sure, but I guess you will believe your own version of reality. Just keep taking the medication.

I won’t change the mind of someone that only has bad feelings behind the comments they post, as proven with the fixation on her hair not allowing you to accept a differing view which fits the definition of a delusion?
Really to think I’m Ali! That’s actually made me laugh so much. I knew I could count on tattle to deliver.
Yeah definitely keep taking the medication.

ToTheMaxLad

You can guarantee if Ali isn’t reading this thread, then that Emma will be here screenshotting comments and feeding them to Ali. As Emma likes to feel important, as Emma isn’t important and the only way she can feel important is 2 screen shot and tongue Ali’s ass 🙃😂
Is Emma that woman that appeared on Ali’s live with that Jim lad? She was quite sarcastic in the comments

as for the Instagram has anyone managed to get accepted, I wasn’t!!

iiiooo

I’ve just seen that when you search Jess’s username it comes up with a video that has a picture of her and Ali before she transitioned. I guess it’s shown up because everyone is searching for that stuff so it’s shot to the top of the search. Feel sorry for Ali if that’s the case and she has to see that.

MidnightAura

VIP Member
Isn’t Ali’s parents helping with the mortgage? Surely that would continue if Jess left?
Thats not to say I agree with it!

Itsmeisthatyou

I’m really confused 🙈 I haven’t read the thread but their address has always been in their TikTok bio? Via linktree? As they’ve used it to promote the business…(hair removal thingy) I noticed months ago and thought it was a bit dodgy promoting your address publicly. Didn’t they realise they’d shared it? 😬 eek 😬 if I’d realised they didn’t know they’d shared I’d I’ve have messaged them to warn them!
They knew, but what they didn't like is that someone here shared the estate agent listing.

Polpoting

I don't agree with or condone cheating at all, and if Jess is sleeping with someone who is married then her morals are all wrong but she still isn't cheating. Like I say, I've been watching Jess for a long time and the whole time I've watched her, they've made it fully clear that they are not a couple anymore. Jess is straight.

Itsmeisthatyou

What does that even mean?!
Yeah I was confused too 🤔
Thing is, as long as they (in particular Ali, because she's the worst for it) keep posting when they say they've took a break they will keep giving people here something to talk about.

Oh and even now thier town and postcode is listed on Jess’ website.
Don't want your address out there dont tell people your postcode. 🙄

ToTheMaxLad

What’s with Ali’s flirty bants with that Jimbob character? Is this a regular thing? His presence at the Friday night soirée was what got Jess upset - it’s all a bit weird.
I find that really weird, who is this Jimbob character. She was taking the piss out of him earlier in the live, making herself sound superior - "cook it quicker than Jims 2hrs". All very weird!

Gcxo2

She might rent the rest of the house out to her “bestie” moderators she has🙄 or start another go fund me 😂