Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They both had their address plastered on their social media, part of me is wondering if Ali has left and is staying else where as when jess was asked on her lived at the weekend she stammered and said er er Ali is away at the moment.
I think the tit has hit the fan in that house big time although I feel sorry for the kids x

Reactions: 9
And another thing.......J/A can say whatever they like about us trolls and how terrible Tattle is and we've got no real recourse to defend ourselves or call them out on their many platforms because all they will do is delete any comments they don't like, making the narrative constantly anti Tattle.

Reactions: 4
Can someone fill me in on what’s happened? Has Ali said her daughter has had to move out?
she has posted on insta about the right move link of their house sale ending up on here & said for her daughters safety she has had to go stay at Ali’s parents. She wasn’t concerned about her safety when the address was in the bio for Jess clinic 😏

• Wow
Reactions: 6
See I understand given the hate these two have created for themselves their concerns for the kids HOWEVER if you are going to make names for yourself and post content that causes you to receive hate if you were that worried you'd never publicly share that your business is run from your home, because when you're sharing your business you are sharing where you live and you are publicly showing/telling people where you live. If you then announce you're selling said home, people are going to find out how much it's on sale for and will share it because you've readily made that information public knowledge. The minute you felt at all concerned that the hate you were getting could cause issues at home you'd remove your address from being easily accessed .

Reactions: 5
she has posted on insta about the right move link of their house sale ending up on here & said for her daughters safety she has had to go stay at Ali’s parents. She wasn’t concerned about her safety when the address was in the bio for Jess clinic 😏
Thanks hun, no one wants to be scared where they sleep but tattle didn't dox them, they did that themselves 😬

Reactions: 4
What utter bullshit. They weren't bothered previously. Jess - you need a certain amount of intelligence to keep up the fantasy you are portraying to your fans. You've doxed yourself love.

Reactions: 7
Saying about the kids which I truly feel sorry for but more so the daughter that poor kid must be thinking what the hell is going on she’s a teenager I gather, and that can be a troublesome time anyway but to be in a situation that she never expected or asked to be in is heart wrenching it really is. As a parent myself i would never put my child through such an ordeal as to be putting my life on show for the world to see just in order to be doing a service for others as in sharing a most sensitive, personal journey.

Reactions: 3
They both had their address plastered on their social media, part of me is wondering if Ali has left and is staying else where as when jess was asked on her lived at the weekend she stammered and said er er Ali is away at the moment.
I think the tit has hit the fan in that house big time although I feel sorry for the kids x
To be fair I don't ever recall seeing Ali post her address, and I get a distinct feeling Jess does what she wants regardless of what Ali wants.
But, I'm sorry anyone Doxing anyone or even casually pointing out where to look is just out of order, and a total t@&t, no matter what you think of the person your doxing. Why because they have kids and those lovely dogs. 🐶😍

Also how the hell can this place keep saying we are just being critics, if things like that are even condoned, let alone allowed to go unchallenged?

I still think Ali was and still is trying to move on from Tiktok and all things to do with it, including this place. Otherwise I'm sure she would have posted on TikTok not insta?

Wasn’t too bothered about people knowing their address when they was getting gifts, etc. seems they got the money from their followers for Ali’s transition and decided that they will duck off 😂🙄

Ali has deleted her post, I presume she realised that posting drove people onto this site and exposed the address to even more people. They have made their private live public and sadly this is the consequence.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.