Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ScottishGrass

Ali thinks everyone out to get her, face is she’s rude and hates Jess getting attention. Jess is lovely but not as positive as makes out, no wonder a lot to deal with

Reactions: 2

Octopies

Chatty Member
Fair enough, I get using humour helps through dark times, but there’s humour and there’s humour and Jess’ efforts look increasingly manic. It’s like as their situation becomes less amicable and more bitter, the need to compete is looking desperate, like someone laughing and dancing because they’ve got a gun pointed at them.

Ooh I do agree with you, it does look like it’s getting bitter and unpleasant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

rosslee1987

VIP Member
Oh I missed a letter typing on my phone so that makes me Ali or her friends. Love it, now you are thinking I’m several people at once.
I love how your an expert of her grammar and spelling….how much of it have you seen? Probably only a tiny amount and nowhere enough to comment confidently. I know I haven’t and so I have an open mind to that.

Keep your tinfoil hat on…
😂😂😂

And still defending someone who’s a cheat…
You’ve just done it again! 😂😂😂

• Haha

babbaboom

Delete , block , deactivate - wait 2 days come back on and have a go at anyone who dares asks her a question that she doesn’t approve of 🙄🙄🙄 it’s getting a bit boring 🥱🥱

Melj71

Chatty Member
Jess' live was interesting earlier. She wouldn't speak much about Ali's comments on Ronnie. She just kept reiterating that Ronnie and Ali do butt heads but they sometimes get on.

All isn't happy in that household, sounds like. She was choosing her words very carefully
Did she say anything about Ali's disappearing Tiktok account?

Lrkn27

VIP Member
There’s Jess announcing her departure from Tiktok on Insta now 🙈 she will be back before 30 days so she doesn’t lose her account 😏

Jeez what a boring live that was 😩 think I’d rather have the ‘come fly with me Ali show’ or even the ‘cook off with Ali show’ that was as boring as watching paint dry 🙈😂😂 no wonder there was not many watching.. lol doesn’t suit Ali trying to be all housewifey trying to be calm and collective. Best off just being her normal opinionated, obnoxious authentic self 🤔🤔 lol

Kez100

Do you think she's seen an uptick in gifts when she's controversial?

It's not like she's lost anything by trolling us. Maybe it's increased the sympathy vote from her groupies.

Something is fuelling her.

allaboutthebling

Ali has deleted her post, I presume she realised that posting drove people onto this site and exposed the address to even more people. They have made their private live public and sadly this is the consequence.
I couldn't see the post Ali made what did she say?

She knows its not an airport and she can just leave right. Oh but where would the dramatics and attention be in that
Did anyone screenshot these posts I missed them x

Last edited:

Itsmeisthatyou

So I'm confused on some things.. Pre transitioning is/was Ali not the the father to the kids? As someone mentioned a bit further back they thought Jess had got with Ali as to not be a single parent I was under the impression though that they were Ali's bio kids
No, there's 2 belonging to Jess and one that is Alis from a previous relationship. Blended family.
They have no kids together.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I follow neither of them but see them both often on my fyp. I find Jess annoying all the silly dancing, pulling faces and sticking her fingers up at the camera all a bit embarrassing for a woman in her 40’s. Saying all that I do commend her for sticking by Ali during her transition, I’m not sure I could do that myself. I feel Ali doesn’t fully appreciate what Jess has done for her.
Agree I used to follow Ali and Jess but Jess was trying way to hard as you say with the silly dancing and acting the fool. I came across Ali's Instagram and her cooking looks fabulous.

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Hmmm I wonder why? On her first account, Ali’s transition was never mentioned. The second account? Mentioned. Lots.

ell73949032838

So when I went on google with her full name something came up which I assume is what everyone is talking about with her old name and photo. I go to press it and hey presto it’s gone. The devil works hard but Ali works harder. I’m not transphobic at all and only looked out of curiosity, but we’re humans, we’re curious and it’s very hard to erase any proof of yourself from the internet unless you’ve never had social media or participated in research or articles and your work history is private. Ali has made all of those things public so it was only a matter of time until her past life was uncovered

Attachments

Melj71

Chatty Member
Chip on her shoulder that one.
Clearly thinks she lost her job/can't get it back due to transphobia, she even put in freedom of information requests (available freely on google)

I reckon they won't employ her cause she's unhinged not because she's trans.

Did anyone know she also has an Imdb page, due to that time she was interviewed on sky news....

Self importance or what 😄
FOI request for what exactly?
IMBD has made me howl.