Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
Jess’s hats are really overpriced I think. £25. I don’t find anything special about them tbh.

Reactions: 1

moaningtime

I think, not sure though, that they moved and have maybe been doing the house up? Due to the pandemic so they’ve not had the money to update more or buy new furniture.
They had a massive beautiful house before that they sold & it was very filled in the estate agent photos!

RatTat123

It wasn’t a TikTok she was live today and she said she didn’t like one of jess’ recent videos where she insinuated she had lost her husband.
She said Jess had supported her but things completely changed since she started working at the prison.
She also (A) said she was talking to a guy, I think she said they met on tinder but may have misheard?

EDIT - oh sorry OP I misunderstood your initial comment!
No worries! Thanks for replying. Did she say what has changed? I must have missed that bit. I did see her say she is talking to a guy from tinder, a camera man i believe.

Yeah he reckons he’s something, and I see he has most the same mods as Ali did. That Emma there, thinking she’s queen of the block button 😂
Yes he really does, laughs at his own one liners that are really not funny 🤷🏻‍♀️ I noticed Jess’s live was not overseen tonight with the usually monitoring police… 🤔😂

Kez100

Well we all have to live somewhere and if the price has gone up, sounds like a sound investment!

Jojok69

Probably the only 2 accounts I genuinely like and have no issue with. I have been on tiktok for about 6 months and most of the people I liked in the beginning are starting to grate on my nerves. Jess and Ali are just nice to watch.

Soyak

OMG I totally agree. I was watching her live the other day and she was dragging the straighteners through her hair.
Her hair was flat to her head and looked really greasy and this is after washing it.
She definitely could do with a few tips but I feel if I were to comment something she’d definitely hit the block button.
I'm tempted, but she defo would block. She can't go to work with hair like that!!!

she needs to get a life 🤦🏻‍♀️
Has she been on live all day? Sad 😔

wifeyfaefife

Quite a few cabin crew went to work for Royal Mail last year. They said their pilot colleagues were working in Amazon, as needed to cover their mega mortgages.

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
Just found Jess’s first you tube account she did, where 2 months in she speaks openly about it all. Plus her first tik Tok account she made, interesting.

RatTat123

I don’t think she happy with Jess latest TikTok that that she wouldn’t delete it. She was very anti Jess today even saying since she got the prison jobs she changed and not in a good way. I’m not sure if that got anything to do with it though
Which tiktok was it?