Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part 2 of the Jess & Ali thread.

Quick recap!

Ali does the hokey koakey with tiktok. Was a pilot. Currently fighting to get her job back while bashing her employers. Claims she doesn’t read this thread but we all know she does….Hi Ali 👋🏻

Jess is miss positive, or so she likes you to think. Currently in the process of getting a promotion in her work which has seen her come off Tiktok. Sells over priced hats. Does some tit dances.

They love to share their life but when it goes wrong, the”trolls” get the blame 🤡

I have accidentally put a P on the end of the title ffs 🙈😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Love the new title and the hilarious recap 😂

Hello Gang....let's look forward to the girls getting back on TikTok so we can continue our giggles.

Love em or hate em, I hope they're OK 🙂

Reactions: 3
I hope they are OK too. And that they both nail (or re nail) jobs they love and a house sale goes quickly (down here houses are still flying of the shelves).

Reactions: 4
Apparently I’ve heard on the grape vine that they already have a house viewing for today. So I don’t think it will be long before the house sells.

• Haha
It’s not very inspiring in its current condition so I hope prospective buyers can see its potential. I hope for their sake they’re leaving the viewings to be done by an estate agent...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also I heard that she has a potential job opportunity in Hong Kong which would require her going out there and leaving maddie with her parents why she finishes her last bit at school. And maddie joining her later on.

Ali watch out for one of your mods they are snakey 🙃😉

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Also I heard that she has a potential job opportunity in Hong Kong which would require her going out there and leaving maddie with her parents why she finishes her last bit at school. And maddie joining her later on.

I was wondering who your blabbermouth informer was!!

Reactions: 5

Hong Kong seems a strange choice, I didn’t think trans men/women were very accepted there?

It's probably a working hub. I've a relative who is a pilot and lived in Dubai working for Emirates and they lived on an estate of company rented property along with other international families.

One of their children stayed here too until high school was finished.

Reactions: 1
Liking the new thread. I’m sure they will both be back on TikTok before long, too much of a good thing not to continue with. No doubt they will feel the need to educate and let be known the positive outcome of their new found circumstances for their adoring, generous fans… oops I mean followers!

Reactions: 5
Liking the new thread. I’m sure they will both be back on TikTok before long, too much of a good thing not to continue with. No doubt they will feel the need to educate and let be known the positive outcome of their new found circumstances for their adoring, generous fans… oops I mean followers!
Starting to worry about Ali, this is the longest she's been gone from tiktok, it must be absolutely killing her not to post.

Hong Kong, that seems drastic, is she running away?

anyone up for a sweepstake on which Mod is sneaky??

MrsBurns, the new 007!

• Haha
Working from an international hub is perfectly normal for a long haul pilot! The industry must have been decimated. Don't blame her if that's the company she can nail work with.

Reactions: 2
Jess and Ali need the oxygen of social media! If Jess carried on in real life like she does on the internet, she’d be carted off, but on tiktok she has the “adoration” of her fans, telling her she’s funny and she makes their day. Puzzling, but different strokes for different folks and all that!

They both love the manipulation and drama of of social media and yes, as someone else said, they love the rewards. Jess in particular seemed to thrive on the attention, heck she overshared so much I’m surprised her bowel movements weren’t chronicled! They’ve had a lot of gifts, cash and business from their gullible crew so I think not having the attention will be hard for them.I wouldn’t be surprised if this absence is fleeting and they’re preparing a comeback, full of anti-troll claptrap to cover their tracks. Of course I could be wrong..,

Reactions: 7
Jess and Ali need the oxygen of social media! If Jess carried on in real life like she does on the internet, she’d be carted off, but on tiktok she has the “adoration” of her fans, telling her she’s funny and she makes their day. Puzzling, but different strokes for different folks and all that!

They both love the manipulation and drama of of social media and yes, as someone else said, they love the rewards. Jess in particular seemed to thrive on the attention, heck she overshared so much I’m surprised her bowel movements weren’t chronicled! They’ve had a lot of gifts, cash and business from their gullible crew so I think not having the attention will be hard for them.I wouldn’t be surprised if this absence is fleeting and they’re preparing a comeback, full of anti-troll claptrap to cover their tracks. Of course I could be wrong..,
Without a doubt… 👍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.