Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
I just need to say thank you on here to the bodyguard for taking the time on Ali’s live to put my opinion out there, was quite a topic for conversation so again thanks for that 👍 and it’s good to see you are taking a keen and active interest on what’s being discussed on here, but really think you should respect your friends wishes as she has stated she doesn’t want any talk or acknowledgment of this site 🤷🏻‍♀️
Well done!!!!

Reactions: 1

Sam's Mum

Sorry error in that last post, not sure if its case sensitive
alison_just_alison
her new account.

Isn't this from an account a few suspected was Alison or someone close to her? Not sure how you'd just stumble across Alison's new instagram account from the millions that exist. I think this is her idea of trying to entice people to request to follow her private account so that she/you can put real identities to the "trolls" you believe exist and then cause problems for them
If you open your eyes and look instead of jumping to conclusions.... which by the way make you look silly.
Go look on her following list on her instagram account.
Not that hard to find!
IMG_4557.jpg

Edit: I've noticed Wishywosh23 your very quick to jump on people and make out they are Ali or her friends, but maybe just maybe your deflecting away from who is really one of Ali's friends. Mods maybe might want to take a look at your account.

Last edited:

Lrkn27

VIP Member
New thread up guys

ali & jess - a sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet like to overshare 😊

gindrinker85

So all it would take is for someone to know what prison she worked in to know what HD meant?
Well seen as we know where she lives there's not that many prisons to choose from so wouldn't be hard to work out, you wouldn't need to be her colleague to know where she worked.
It'll probably turn out to mean something mundane like home detention, which anyone could find out 🤣

DellaC

VIP Member
Damn! I bought into those Jess revelations a tad too quickly but now I’m smelling the distinct odour of fish!! It’d be still worth asking Jess what “HD” is if she ever goes live though!
I do think your way of thinking is right, you have definitely made me think differently of Jess, she isn't the daft old bird who likes to dance and have a laugh, she's much more than that.

• Heart

Neo2021

VIP Member
She’s on live arguing with people about public toilets and who should be able to use them (eg unisex)

Melj71

Chatty Member
💃💃💃💃💃
Nearest one to a flounce.
At least we have the Imbd, which is still making me roll my eyes.
Nice for all those who contributed to her go fund me.

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
I was blocked on tik tok for no reason. I’ve never interacted with Ali there in any way. My username there is similar to here so I think she cross referenced people here with tik tok and just blocked everyone.
Thing is I asked on my actual account which has a decent enough 500 followers and I've posted videos so it's not like I'm a faceless "troll" I'd understand more so if that was the case but it's strange. I asked during a live where she was talking about flying as well and others were asking questions too so it's quite odd.