Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kez100

Tbh they can’t say we are trolling as people are having opinions, it’s like they both only want positive vibes. That’s not gonna happen when you have a big platform on social media. If you don’t want negative opinions then maybe don’t share your life’s on a platform. I’ve always thought that Jess used Ali’s situation so she could gain a big following, I dunno that’s probably not the case at all. Lol.
I can see there situation getting more toxic and more hostile the longer they live together. It’s time they went there separate ways.

When I first joined tiktok it was mainly Jess and Ali didn't have many followers. I followed Jess at that point and they used to do quizzes together. Jess was the personality and Ali pretty boring tbh.

One day Jess was trying to get Ali to 10k followers and that's when I followed her. She broke the 10k that night.

I don't know how many followers they have now but it was definitely Jess then Ali in terms of building a following.

I've since unfollowed both although Jess pops up on my fyp regularly. Ali doesn't seem to as often.

Reactions: 2

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
From one of Jess' recent tiktoks she's had a lot of failed marriages. I can't blame her for wanting to make this one stick. There must be a lot of shame accompanying starting again for the fourth time. Let alone what her child/ren and family think too

allaboutthebling

Can we just ignore her/him/them now? Bring back Ali and her aggressive all-day lives - far more entertaining
Perhaps if Wowzers can tell us where this 'new' Alison account on tik tok is we can start seeing her rude lives again? So wowzers where is this undetected and new account?

How funny that Alison has still kept her gofundme page on her link tree. Does she really think people will want to donate their hard earned money now that she's f%£@ed off 😂
That just shows how self absorbed she is, holding out for every penny she can get! If you are going to disappear then any honest, respectable person would take the go fund me off, 🤷🏻‍♀️

Lrkn27

VIP Member
That Wowzer doesn't make sense being someone from Jess work, if it is then she will easily work out who it is from the info given, and as far as I was aware they split before she even started that job, just confirmed it by saying they were going to get a divorce, even if she was seeing someone, can you really blame her? Her life has been turned upside down & she's been nothing but full support of Ali even with her putting her son down.

The way they go on about her hair not being greasy is very strange, it's got to be Ali or one of her tiktok bestie posting that. 🤣
anyone with eyes can see her hair is greasy looking 🤣 she could change her shampoo, might help 🤷🏻‍♀️

I have wondered though (having family members in the prison service) how and why Jess continues to post so openly about her work, especially with also being open about where she lives. Surely this is a security risk? Although, I suppose its too late now...

rootattoottoot

Ali, was training to be a signaller away a while back, as airline industry had been almost at standstill, on its knees almost!
so when she was paid off, last year, she was trying to get into other career, but alis dream is to be a pilot, so she is doing her best to now get back into it again, which i wish her luck

Itsmeisthatyou

Exactly, but you’d need to know the prison to know the initials. Hence the question.
So all it would take is for someone to know what prison she worked in to know what HD meant?
Well seen as we know where she lives there's not that many prisons to choose from so wouldn't be hard to work out, you wouldn't need to be her colleague to know where she worked.

Kez100

We don't know that. The industry must have been decimated. Hardly anyone I know has flown for over 18 months now and almost all still aren't booking.