Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Ali will be back all the time we're speculating. She'll be reading these posts and taking great delight in the fact we all have no lives and can't stop writing about her though...and telling all her friends about us too since we apparently have none between us 🥴

Least now Jess can get on with posting and going live without Ali over her shoulder modding her chat and replying to comments

Reactions: 10
I just have a feeling she won’t be back at all this time! Not gonna lie I miss watching her lives 😂
Im not sure she may not be back on SM, at least not for a while. I think she will be missing it though as that was her platform to in her words educate people and she did have her followers. I don’t believe she will completely disappear from SM as she would see this as a defeat to the so called trolls I would imagine. As it’s no longer the Jess & Ali show as that became a bit of a joke to say the least, Jess is now just doing average content and Ali no doubt is somewhere in the background. I think they must have discussed what is the best way forward as to not cause anymore damage to both of them as they have their professions to think about..

Reactions: 4
i wonder where he went, i am sure i followed him purely for the fact i love that he lives in a caravan lol

maybe he tried to advise her with re her work as he is quite vocal about not talking about his employers & she didn’t take kindly to his advice, who knows!
Yep who knows. I’m just looking for juicy gossip 😂 I saw someone who claimed to be his brother say they’d had a massive bust up and someone else say he’d been sending her horrible messages.

I love caravans and mobile homes so I follow people for that reason too 😂 Some especially in America are amazing.

Reactions: 3
Yep who knows. I’m just looking for juicy gossip 😂 I saw someone who claimed to be his brother say they’d had a massive bust up and someone else say he’d been sending her horrible messages.

I love caravans and mobile homes so I follow people for that reason too 😂 Some especially in America are amazing.
i am shocked if he is a troll. Suppose we don’t really know anyone online. Mental!

Reactions: 2
It been quite a while and she's not back on any platform. I think there maybe a little more than meets the eye to why she has suddenly disappeared
I don’t think so because the account has been deleted hasn’t it rather than just put on hold or whatever? I saw Jess say she’s got the house to herself this week. You can tell there’s been a big shift in their relationship. I think the ‘we will always be friends’ thing is running out now.

i am shocked if he is a troll. Suppose we don’t really know anyone online. Mental!
You never know do you but also some people jump on every little thing and say it’s trolling. I cant imagine he would send horrible messages but again I don’t know either of them so 🤷‍♀️ Either way both have deleted their accounts. Maybe it’s a smokescreen and they’ve eloped together 😂😂

• Haha
I'm sure she said her friend that did it was in the police. Could all just be a fabrication.

• Wow
I'm sure she said her friend that did it was in the police. Could all just be a fabrication.
The police can do it but it’s mainly for serious crimes ie monitoring terrorists, pedophiles, serious fraud etc. I’d be very surprised if they did this for someone trolling (if he did). Complete waste of resources and, also a disciplinary if done as a ‘friend’. I call BS.

I think Tyler got caught up in his own lies! I never liked him, there was just something unsettling about him

Reactions: 8
Well that's misconduct if that's the case. If it was as a crime the CPS would be prosecuting them. Probably found out another way but pretended it was done via an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) to scare the other trolls. Full of tit.
Is there any message on the go fund me page as to where she has disappeared to?

Nope nothing there and people are still donating.

She would defiantly be back before or after the 14th December that’s when she gets her boob job done at at cost of 5k

Well that's misconduct if that's the case. If it was as a crime the CPS would be prosecuting them. Probably found out another way but pretended it was done via an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) to scare the other trolls. Full of tit.
Is there any message on the go fund me page as to where she has disappeared to?

Nope nothing there and people are still donating.
I didn’t realise idiots were still donating - what is the weird hold that these people have over them?

Reactions: 1
I didn’t realise idiots were still donating - what is the weird hold that these people have over them?
It’s immoral I think to beg for money and gifts. Its modern day begging for sure. People say more fool those who give and yes I agree on that but often the people giving are vulnerable. Maybe lonely and they feel it gains them a friend or a very young person who has become infatuated and so on. It’s wrong on all levels. Also in the gift position, TicTok take 70% I think!!!!! Crazy.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.