Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah he reckons he’s something, and I see he has most the same mods as Ali did. That Emma there, thinking she’s queen of the block button 😂
Yes he really does, laughs at his own one liners that are really not funny 🤷🏻‍♀️ I noticed Jess’s live was not overseen tonight with the usually monitoring police… 🤔😂

Reactions: 1
Yes he really does, laughs at his own one liners that are really not funny 🤷🏻‍♀️ I noticed Jess’s live was not overseen tonight with the usually monitoring police… 🤔😂
I think that was a smart move by Jess, hopefully she's got rid of the terrible mods.
I know some think she's annoying or don't like her daft dances but I really like Jess and I think you can see the change in her over the last few months she's definitely lost a bit of her spark.

Reactions: 5
I think that was a smart move by Jess, hopefully she's got rid of the terrible mods.
I know some think she's annoying or don't like her daft dances but I really like Jess and I think you can see the change in her over the last few months she's definitely lost a bit of her spark.
I don’t think they should have been mods on Jess’s lives anyway as they are Ali’s friends and Jess is I would think quite capable of choosing her own mods. I feel it was just a control tactic to get rid of anyone who was deemed unsupportive of Ali.

Reactions: 7
Jess totally ignored all comments today about Ali on her live, I think Jess certainly puts on a brave front but Ali is like a teenager with the mood swings and sense of entitlement

Reactions: 2
I suspect she's been told to keep quiet about it all, not that that normally stops her!

Reactions: 5
Could they be decorating before they put it up for sale?
I have a feeling they’re gonna sell so they can go their separate ways faster… I might be wrong though. The other day Jess said on a live she was going to be painting this week and someone asked if the house was up for sale and she replied saying “no not yet”. Just made it sound like it is happening. If that is the case then I guess that makes sense for both of them to move on and start their next chapter.

Reactions: 6
I am sure Ali said that she would be living in the house when people asked not long ago and was quite rude the way she said it too lol

I am sure Ali said that she would be living in the house when people asked not long ago and was quite rude the way she said it too lol
Yeah she did say that but I don’t Jess would be allowed to paint it with control freak Alison.😂

Reactions: 1
She might rent the rest of the house out to her “bestie” moderators she has🙄 or start another go fund me 😂

Isn’t Ali’s parents helping with the mortgage? Surely that would continue if Jess left?
Thats not to say I agree with it!

Let’s face it, Ali isn’t prepared to do a job ‘lesser’ than a pilot, virgin aren’t keen on having her back still so realistically she’s not going to get a mortgage on her own for a long time.

Reactions: 4
All them people that donated, and it’s like she got most of the money she needed and thought job well done and now disappeared 🙄 let’s hope she uses the money for what it was for and not so she can fund her lifestyle!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.