Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All them people that donated, and it’s like she got most of the money she needed and thought job well done and now disappeared 🙄 let’s hope she uses the money for what it was for and not so she can fund her lifestyle!
More fool the people who donated money to a complete stranger. I don't give a shiny tit what she spends it on but there again I didn't donate.

Reactions: 8
I hope they get rid of that red carpet, I bet it absolutely stinks with those 2 big doggos!

Reactions: 4
In fairness the place is always spotless, especially the kitchen
So it should be with Ali not working. Plenty of time to clean up after herself and the kids since she's the one doing the majority of the cooking. Not like they have young children who spread toys everywhere.

Reactions: 2
I think Ali needs to stay off TicTok permanently. She has slagged off her old employer on more than one occasion even saying her manager was transphobic on a live. Employers do monitor social media and this is not conducive to getting your job back is it. She also slags off that other pilot on there sometimes (passive slagging off) and I don’t think that’s healthy pilot behaviour. I bet that’s why they have concerns on reemploying her. I think sometimes it’s easy to think you are just chatting with a friend and forget potentially the whole world could be listening.

Reactions: 10
I think Ali needs to stay off TicTok permanently. She has slagged off her old employer on more than one occasion even saying her manager was transphobic on a live. Employers do monitor social media and this is not conducive to getting your job back is it. She also slags off that other pilot on there sometimes (passive slagging off) and I don’t think that’s healthy pilot behaviour. I bet that’s why they have concerns on reemploying her. I think sometimes it’s easy to think you are just chatting with a friend and forget potentially the whole world could be listening.
I have always thought she really needs to reign it in a bit talking about her employer on social media. Not just for trying to get her old job back but for any future employment. Employers will see that & won’t want someone who will happily sit on social media talking about them.

I have always thought she really needs to reign it in a bit talking about her employer on social media. Not just for trying to get her old job back but for any future employment. Employers will see that & won’t want someone who will happily sit on social media talking about them.
Absolutely. Also, people don’t always get this but in some occupations your conduct outside work is also a factor with employment opportunities. Just my opinion but in Ali‘S case I think, aside from saying things about her employer online she also comes across as a little emotionally unstable hence the coming on and off tictok. You can guarantee Virgin will be seeing all that and, as you say other potential employers. There is a glut of pilots right now. If she wants to be reemployed she’s better off not being on any social media I think. All just my opinion obviously.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely. Also, people don’t always get this but in some occupations your conduct outside work is also a factor with employment opportunities. Just my opinion but in Ali‘S case I think, aside from saying things about her employer online she also comes across as a little emotionally unstable hence the coming on and off tictok. You can guarantee Virgin will be seeing all that and, as you say other potential employers. There is a glut of pilots right now. If she wants to be reemployed she’s better off not being on any social media I think. All just my opinion obviously.
Defo. Even if she wants to stay on social media, she should just stick to content about her trans journey as she always says thats why she is on there. I wouldn’t mention my work at all on socials, its more hassle than it is worth.

Reactions: 2
Yup. She stopped naming her (ex) employer now but she previously was very open about who it was - and it’s not difficult to work out

Reactions: 1
Defo. Even if she wants to stay on social media, she should just stick to content about her trans journey as she always says thats why she is on there. I wouldn’t mention my work at all on socials, its more hassle than it is worth.
Totally. And a lot of these tictokers give enough information to be able to work out where they live. That’s very dangerous because there are some proper nutters on there 🤦‍♀️ I would have thought Jess would have been conscious of this in her job.

Yup. She stopped naming her (ex) employer now but she previously was very open about who it was - and it’s not difficult to work out
Yep. Employers are not too keen on reputation damage obviously especially something as sensitive as transphobia Which she has verbally accused them of.

Last edited:
yeah it was easy to work out who she was employed by. She really has done herself no favours with regards to her employment.

Totally. And a lot of these tictokers give enough information to be able to work out where they live. That’s very dangerous because there are some proper nutters on there 🤦‍♀️ I would have thought Jess would have been conscious of this in her job.

Yep. Employers are not too keen on reputation damage obviously especially something as sensitive as transphobia Which she has verbally accused them of.
i don’t think a lot of these tiktokkers realise just how easy it is for people to work out where they live. Like u say, too many nutters about!

verbally bashing your employer online, regardless of the circumstances, is never a good move.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
My comment on Jess’ TikTok video where she’s in the single bed saying it seemed unfair got deleted 😂

• Haha
It's a real shame that nothing has been said about it having been Trans Awareness week or that it was the Trans day of Remembrance yesterday. These were both accounts set up to initially document and support the journey of a transgender woman.
I suspect Ali has been told to come off SM by her employment solicitors. It seems strange that she's come off everything.

Reactions: 7
yeah it was easy to work out who she was employed by. She really has done herself no favours with regards to her employment.

i don’t think a lot of these tiktokkers realise just how easy it is for people to work out where they live. Like u say, too many nutters about!

verbally bashing your employer online, regardless of the circumstances, is never a good move.
No indeed. I dont understand why supposedly intelligent people don’t realise that.

It's a real shame that nothing has been said about it having been Trans Awareness week or that it was the Trans day of Remembrance yesterday. These were both accounts set up to initially document and support the journey of a transgender woman.
I suspect Ali has been told to come off SM by her employment solicitors. It seems strange that she's come off everything.
I’d definitely advise her to come off all platforms. She’s done herself no favours for employment prospects at all. You can be sure Virgin have covered all bases tho so I would doubt any claim she might bring would succeed.

Apologies if I’ve missed earlier comments as I’m new but does anyone know what happened with that Tyler chap? They were best pals then I saw them say we don’t talk about him and I see his account has been deleted. All very strange.

Last edited:
No indeed. I dont understand why supposedly intelligent people don’t realise that.

I’d definitely advise her to come off all platforms. She’s done herself no favours for employment prospects at all. You can be sure Virgin have covered all bases tho so I would doubt any claim she might bring would succeed.

Apologies if I’ve missed earlier comments as I’m new but does anyone know what happened with that Tyler chap? They were best pals then I saw them say we don’t talk about him and I see his account has been deleted. All very strange.
i wonder where he went, i am sure i followed him purely for the fact i love that he lives in a caravan lol

maybe he tried to advise her with re her work as he is quite vocal about not talking about his employers & she didn’t take kindly to his advice, who knows!

i wonder where he went, i am sure i followed him purely for the fact i love that he lives in a caravan lol

maybe he tried to advise her with re her work as he is quite vocal about not talking about his employers & she didn’t take kindly to his advice, who knows!
Did he no turn out to be a troll?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.