Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is massively “flouncey” and quick to take offence. If her medication does make her behave like she’s got PMT, then welcome to the sisterhood!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If this is a reaction of the medication too, I completely understand why the airlines would want extra psych evaluations and more thorough testing of the mental state as well. Not sure I'd want a pilot in charge of an air craft who could be so quick to change their mental attitudes over one little comment

Reactions: 14
If this is a reaction of the medication too, I completely understand why the airlines would want extra psych evaluations and more thorough testing of the mental state as well. Not sure I'd want a pilot in charge of an air craft who could be so quick to change their mental attitudes over one little comment
You’re totally right. She’s sort of implying that the airlines don’t want her because of her transition, but I think it’s more complex than that. Medically, she’s undergoing a massive change and she’s all over the place hormonally. The airlines are just being super safe about employing people who maybe could be emotionally unstable because of medication - nothing to do with them being transphobic and discriminating against her.

Reactions: 8
Surely the travel industry is starting off with just a few employees? Of all my mates, most of us used to go abroad once a year and, so far, only two are planning holidays needing flights in 2022. However, we would all love a holiday, its a case of waiting until the time feels right for each of us. I'm sure as the industry returns the opportunities will carry on being rolled out.

Reactions: 2
Well the good news is Ali did a live today saying she has blocked tattle so will no longer be reading here. I am sure we will all agree it will be nice to retain a safe space to constructively criticise influencers / TikTokers and I hope Ali is able to put energy into finding those who have trolled her on TikTok and sent her death threats!

Reactions: 6
Well the good news is Ali did a live today saying she has blocked tattle so will no longer be reading here. I am sure we will all agree it will be nice to retain a safe space to constructively criticise influencers / TikTokers and I hope Ali is able to put energy into finding those who have trolled her on TikTok and sent her death threats!
Ali has received death threat's seriously that's disgusting no one deserves that.

Death threats and hate are horrible and should never be encouraged. However, this forum is a space for people to vent their annoyance etc with the sort of people who put themselves and their life onto social media in return for fake love, likes and gifts. There’s a huge difference between us criticising them and the sort of vile hate and empty threats that trolls dish out. If tik tokers can’t take criticism, then they should maybe stop miming to songs, doing stupid dances and oversharing their life.

On a personal level, I hope they keep on miming to songs, doing stupid dances and oversharing because I love to criticise!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Death threats and hate are horrible and should never be encouraged. However, this forum is a space for people to vent their annoyance etc with the sort of people who put themselves and their life onto social media in return for fake love, likes and gifts. There’s a huge difference between us criticising them and the sort of vile hate and empty threats that trolls dish out. If tik tokers can’t take criticism, then they should maybe stop miming to songs, doing stupid dances and oversharing their life.

On a personal level, I hope they keep on miming to songs, doing stupid dances and oversharing because I love to criticise!!
I agree. And none of that nastiness was happening here. Which is why it felt weird when Ali gunned for tattle (live dedicated to tattle etc). Tattle mods are tit hot. I mean, when someone misgendered Ali further up the thread other users jumped on it (rightly).

I agree. And none of that nastiness was happening here. Which is why it felt weird when Ali gunned for tattle (live dedicated to tattle etc). Tattle mods are tit hot. I mean, when someone misgendered Ali further up the thread other users jumped on it (rightly).
It was not on purpose and an apology followed.

Reactions: 4
Does anybody know why she ended her live so abruptly earlier? Hasn’t been on since

It was not on purpose and an apology followed.

I know! But just an example of how well behaved everyone on tattle is. One slip up and everyone was ready to defend Ali. This site is not lawless and doesn’t deserve the slating.

Reactions: 2
Does anybody know why she ended her live so abruptly earlier? Hasn’t been on since
I don’t think she happy with Jess latest TikTok that that she wouldn’t delete it. She was very anti Jess today even saying since she got the prison jobs she changed and not in a good way. I’m not sure if that got anything to do with it though

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don’t think she happy with Jess latest TikTok that that she wouldn’t delete it. She was very anti Jess today even saying since she got the prison jobs she changed and not in a good way. I’m not sure if that got anything to do with it though
Which tiktok was it?

Reactions: 1
Which tiktok was it?
It wasn’t a TikTok she was live today and she said she didn’t like one of jess’ recent videos where she insinuated she had lost her husband.
She said Jess had supported her but things completely changed since she started working at the prison.
She also (A) said she was talking to a guy, I think she said they met on tinder but may have misheard?

EDIT - oh sorry OP I misunderstood your initial comment!

It wasn’t a TikTok she was live today and she said she didn’t like one of jess’ recent videos where she insinuated she had lost her husband.
She said Jess had supported her but things completely changed since she started working at the prison.
She also (A) said she was talking to a guy, I think she said they met on tinder but may have misheard?

EDIT - oh sorry OP I misunderstood your initial comment!
No worries! Thanks for replying. Did she say what has changed? I must have missed that bit. I did see her say she is talking to a guy from tinder, a camera man i believe.

She just ended her live really abruptly again after saying she thinks Jess resents her, I can see this getting really bitter between them

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.