Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Touching her hair and then all the food...

People asking where a mod has been because he has missed 3 lives. Maybe he has a life šŸ¤£

Reactions: 7
I am sure she thinks sheā€™s the only one that can cook food šŸ˜‚ the way she goes on about it.

Reactions: 1
I don't follow Jess and Ali but see them anyway, why does Jess give the two fingers all the time what's that about.
In my opinion, itā€™s just another one of the really irritating things about her. I think sheā€™s trying to make the two fingers thing her ā€˜catchphraseā€™ and her devoted followers encourage her. Her ā€˜humourā€™ just isnā€™t my thing!

Reactions: 3
Jess just said ā€œyouā€™re not putting that on the kids burgers are youā€ about the jam thing Aliā€™s made, she obviously knows they wonā€™t like it. Ali doesnā€™t give two shits and says they can just scrape it off if they donā€™t. I get kids should try things before deciding if they do/donā€™t like something but arenā€™t they all teenagers now? Itā€™s Aliā€™s way or the highway in that house

Reactions: 5
Good on her like that she's turned the camera away to respect the kids privacy. Plenty don't.

Reactions: 2
Her face was a picture when the kids scrapped of the bacon jam šŸ˜‚

They are defiantly going to have a row after this live can feel it

Why doesnā€™t she turn the camera off and eat her meal with the family? These two really need to be reintroduced to reality! They live their life through bloody videos and being online.

The kids canā€™t be away from their electronics when they eat their tea she says, whilst on a tiktok livešŸ™„ muppet

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jess just said ā€œyouā€™re not putting that on the kids burgers are youā€ about the jam thing Aliā€™s made, she obviously knows they wonā€™t like it. Ali doesnā€™t give two shits and says they can just scrape it off if they donā€™t. I get kids should try things before deciding if they do/donā€™t like something but arenā€™t they all teenagers now? Itā€™s Aliā€™s way or the highway in that house
Aye and Ali was mad when they inevitably scrapped the jam off.

All that face/hair touching after handing the meat really bothers me.

Every time she replies back to Jim, she turns her head towards Jess! Like sheā€™s trying 2 make a point šŸ™„šŸ˜‚

If anyone spoke about my son the way Ali talks about Ronnie (?) I would punch them in the face. At least the poor lad is trying his best. Whatā€™s Ali doing? Sitting on her arse all day everyday, flicking her hair about and tapping her nails. Give it a break and get a job. She was even cold towards her own daughter yesterday.

Reactions: 12
If anyone spoke about my son the way Ali talks about Ronnie (?) I would punch them in the face. At least the poor lad is trying his best. Whatā€™s Ali doing? Sitting on her arse all day everyday, flicking her hair about and tapping her nails. Give it a break and get a job. She was even cold towards her own daughter yesterday.

I think the more attention she gets on tattle the more shell come on lives talking Crap.. I feel so sorry for Jess it must be awful living there right now

I find Jess rather attractive šŸ˜‚,sheā€™s cringy though. šŸ˜¬ I donā€™t like women In that way but for her I would šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
If someone put something I didnā€™t like and they knew it on my food I would be really pissed off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.