Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still trying to defend someone party to an affair!

More so when the affair started before they decided to separate!
Wow love the morals.

Oh I missed a letter typing on my phone so that makes me Ali or her friends. Love it, now you are thinking I’m several people at once.
I love how your an expert of her grammar and spelling….how much of it have you seen? Probably only a tiny amount and nowhere enough to comment confidently. I know I haven’t and so I have an open mind to that.

Keep your tinfoil hat on…
😂😂😂

And still defending someone who’s a cheat…
jess cheating has no impact on my life so i don’t really care either way tbh 😂 you are the one with the issue here, why you so bothered about who she is sleeping with or not?

Reactions: 2
Jess just posted a video saying no affair, but if she had met someone who put up with her she'd shout it from the rooftops

Reactions: 6
Ahhh whatever the motive it was entertaining, it went on a bit too long but it was entertaining 🙂 A bit like my love life 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jess if you fancy a change then hit me up 😂 cos I would 😂😂 even if your videos and Dancing are cringe 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
There goes Jess again, making videos about a site she’s supposed to have blocked! She’d shout it from the rooftops if she found a bloke that gave her cheap flights again🙄!!

Who are the people telling her about the conversations on this site? Wonder if any of her informants post on here too? If Ali’s followers are supposedly on here fighting her corner, maybe Jess’ are on here too?

Anyhoo, it’s getting very old, so while Ali isn’t on tiktok anymore, I’m happy to talk about how Jess irks the hell out of me!!

So Captain actifry has left tik tok and suddenly a post on here appears that she's having a affair, oh and nobody really likes captain actifry but they like disco Jess ... HMMM I smell fish fingers haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Never did get an answer on how wowzers met Ali at a works do when we've been in a lockdown for the most part 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't follow either of them I usually scroll past because they aren't really my cup of tea.
But the more Jess posts about here the more people are going to come looking (like me) to read the threads

It could have been just a work night out? I’m sure that Jess has (surprise surprise) posted a few videos of her out in a club of some kind and also dancing around embarrassingly in the street with work colleagues from the prison service - bit silly compromising their privacy given their jobs, but Jess does love to post her life online! Ali may have been there, who knows? We all certainly don’t, just as we don’t really know what has gone on or is going on in their marriage! The stuff they overshare is just what they want us to know and that’s maybe not the whole truth.

Maybe one of the people telling Jess about Tattle is Ali. As they lie in bed at night, maybe they compare notes. Don’t fool yourselves that Jess is suddenly in the single bed, mourning over her lost life. I’d hazard a guess that, despite what we’ve been allowed to see online, these ladies are still very much in cahoots and loving the attention that they seem to thrive on. We’re bored just because we post views on here eh Jess? Well you must be mega bored to gurn around like a desperate attention seeker on an app designed for teenagers!! As you were.

I do find it amusing when these tiktokkers claim it is someone telling them about what is said on here rather than them reading it for them self, we all know they come here to read what is being said about them. If you were really not interested then posts like this wouldn’t be made. You are only sending more people here to read & possibly add their opinion.

Attachments

Maybe one of the people telling Jess about Tattle is Ali. As they lie in bed at night, maybe they compare notes....
I was wondering if that Wowzers person was an attempt to draw Ali into posting on TikTok? If so it might have worked if it had continued a bit longer.

And along the same line. maybe the lack of kind of reaction from Ali is a sign she has well and truly dropped TikTok and moved on with her life.
🤷‍♀️

If there was a page about me on here....I would be absolutely involved on it! I'd be telling you all to piss off and calling you warty trolls 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe ‘wowzer’ is Emma 👀 she seems up Ali’s bum and looks like she likes the drama that comes with these two 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bonkers 😂

I’m definitely not Ali that’s for sure, but I guess you will believe your own version of reality. Just keep taking the medication.

I won’t change the mind of someone that only has bad feelings behind the comments they post, as proven with the fixation on her hair not allowing you to accept a differing view which fits the definition of a delusion?
Really to think I’m Ali! That’s actually made me laugh so much. I knew I could count on tattle to deliver.
Yeah definitely keep taking the medication.
What medication? Most medication I’ve ever had is an antibiotic!

Also I’ve not once mentioned Ali’s hair. The greasy hair comments have really struck a cord with you haven’t they? Funny that

• Haha
That Wowzer doesn't make sense being someone from Jess work, if it is then she will easily work out who it is from the info given, and as far as I was aware they split before she even started that job, just confirmed it by saying they were going to get a divorce, even if she was seeing someone, can you really blame her? Her life has been turned upside down & she's been nothing but full support of Ali even with her putting her son down.

The way they go on about her hair not being greasy is very strange, it's got to be Ali or one of her tiktok bestie posting that. 🤣

That Wowzer doesn't make sense being someone from Jess work, if it is then she will easily work out who it is from the info given, and as far as I was aware they split before she even started that job, just confirmed it by saying they were going to get a divorce, even if she was seeing someone, can you really blame her? Her life has been turned upside down & she's been nothing but full support of Ali even with her putting her son down.

The way they go on about her hair not being greasy is very strange, it's got to be Ali or one of her tiktok bestie posting that. 🤣
anyone with eyes can see her hair is greasy looking 🤣 she could change her shampoo, might help 🤷🏻‍♀️

Bloody hell, there’s more to the tale of these two numpties than the condition of Ali’s hair!!
They’re both manipulators of their public personas on social media so please stop with the “poor Jess” “nasty Ali” narrative - they’re as bad as each other!

if Jess is to believed they very much hadn’t split before she took that job and, even though divorce is mentioned, we all know jack about what has really gone on in their marriage and is going on with it now - we only have what they want us to believe. Jess mentioned yesterday that she’s still married in an answer to a comment and today she’s nodding her head (with a careful product placement on her head), declaring she’s going solo! They play the social media game I’m afraid, even cuddly, old, loveable Jess!

Can we move away from the state of Ali’s cuticles and sebum now?!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
You can just tell that Jess loves the attention she gets as that’s why she made a TikTok of this, so that people could say ‘poor Jess, don’t listen Jess, don’t worry Jess we have your back’ ignore the trolls’
She mentioned a few times In her lives that this site was full of trolls and that she didn’t wanna talk about it…. As it was irrelevant to her! Yeah so irrelevant that you let your 100k follower’s no about it. If that’s not begging for attention I don’t no what is!! 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.