Popsy Clothing Cult #8 Why are you wearing a table cloth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First thing I check online every day?

The adventures and tales of woe from
Frumpy
Dumpsy
Plopsy
Smugsy
Grifty
Titsy
Sharpie

The panto names are overflowing.

Just waiting for Timanarama to pull out his organ and give it a thrash!

They piss me off but fascinate me in equal measure. How does your whole life and 'personality' revolve around a crappy man made fire starting frock?
Showshite and the 7 dwarves starring GreasyGreg as prince charming and SIBWM Nik as the evil Queen

I cannot stop laughing at this posters description of her "Popsy Enjoyment" I mean come on to duck?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My Jagger (Mick Jagger rock chick dress aktually) has arrived.

It is shockingly underwhelming. It’s so thin. You can actually see through the fabric. It’s not worth the money at all.

Wondering if I can be bothered to send it back.

I think this is my final dress purchase.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

It is shockingly underwhelming. It’s so thin. You can actually see through the fabric. It’s not worth the money at all.

Oh that’s not good. It sold out in my size but when I looked at it again I was getting Front of House Highland hotel vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 10

As disappointing as this is, I appreciate your sacrifice as I know not to bother now🤣

Reactions: 8

The quality really had nosedived. I put on a dress today which I haven't worn since last winter and OMG, it is so comfy and soft compared to the new material dresses! Plus, it is a size 14 and really roomy whereas the new size 14s are tight and too small. I am a 16 so wonder if they have eventually stopped with the vanity sizing??

Reactions: 6
Are all the new material dresses see through? I haven’t bought one in over a year
Not sure if see through or just go white when pulled slightly 🙈

I need to sell my christmas one when I can be arsed. It is too tight, crappy material but I had it altered so can't return it. Need to hope one of the flock snap it up 🤣

The quality really had nosedived. I put on a dress today which I haven't worn since last winter and OMG, it is so comfy and soft compared to the new material dresses! Plus, it is a size 14 and really roomy whereas the new size 14s are tight and too small. I am a 16 so wonder if they have eventually stopped with the vanity sizing??
I think the sizes have got smaller and more inline with high street

Women can get male type pattern baldness too, especially after menopause. It doesn't reverse as far I know, the follicles are changed.

But mainly I've come to say a big thank you to @princessmaire80 (or if not you whoever it was). Following on from my rant about wanting to kick Timberella's non standing leg I see that we have a different pose for TWO of those screenshots of Timberella and only one where he's got his leg propped up in the annoying way. Thank you for helping with my rage. ❤

Also, what else can you make him do!!! 🤣🤣
That was me. You’re welcome 😃
And ahhhh. Watch this space 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Is it green and black or grey and brown?

It's like that effing blue and black or is it white and gold dress mind fook from several years ago!

🤣🤣😂
---
Shangalang! 🤣
a078d602ccd8c75711c787f41ca0db54.jpg
be8bc1b79f33788bf301724f54737af1.jpg
images.jpeg-16.jpg
0bb8e0bea9b83980fa84dc8eebc7cd5d.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh no, I've just realised we're more likely to see Timbalanced's nipples in a threadbare tartan 🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.