Popsy Clothing Cult #8 Why are you wearing a table cloth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Women can get male type pattern baldness too, especially after menopause. It doesn't reverse as far I know, the follicles are changed.

But mainly I've come to say a big thank you to @princessmaire80 (or if not you whoever it was). Following on from my rant about wanting to kick Timberella's non standing leg I see that we have a different pose for TWO of those screenshots of Timberella and only one where he's got his leg propped up in the annoying way. Thank you for helping with my rage. ❤

Also, what else can you make him do!!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sure Tim and Daniel are getting very good at using Sharpies to look like women....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is there anything more needy than a crying selfie?

Look how sad I am everyone! LOOK!

Reactions: 5
Is there anything more needy than a crying selfie?

Look how sad I am everyone! LOOK!
I’m sure it’s tit to be diagnosed with diabetes but for duck sake she needs to calm down. Lots of people get diagnosed every day and she’s lucky to live in a time where we have medications to help keep it under control. It doesn’t have to define her whole life.

• Heart
My own experience of sensory issues (I have them too) is that often men and boys will be treated differently in respect to them, whereas I have been told I should just “tolerate it” or be “more patient”. Which is probably why Tim is able to talk about them like this.
But he's a laydeeeee

little-britain-funny.gif

• Haha
I’m sure it’s tit to be diagnosed with diabetes but for duck sake she needs to calm down. Lots of people get diagnosed every day and she’s lucky to live in a time where we have medications to help keep it under control. It doesn’t have to define her whole life.
I'm sure I'd be upset but I can't see a point where I'd take a photo of myself crying and post it to a group of bobbly dress wearers.

I just did a quick Google and it seems as though, even if he takes oestrogen (remember he wears a necklace with the chemical diagram of it sometimes) it won't make hair grow back. It can apparently slow hair loss though. He would need a transplant or they suggest tattooing the scalp to disguise thinning hair. I can see how that might work if it was just a little but Timberlake isn't going to be able to hide the missing hair by colouring his hair with a purple sharpie.
Definitely will be the purple headed warrior

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lady in the too tight sparkly jumpsuit, nice to see a few comments agreeing it’s too small for a change. Another messy room though 😬

Reactions: 6
First thing I check online every day?

The adventures and tales of woe from
Frumpy
Dumpsy
Plopsy
Smugsy
Grifty
Titsy
Sharpie

The panto names are overflowing.

Just waiting for Timanarama to pull out his organ and give it a thrash!

They piss me off but fascinate me in equal measure. How does your whole life and 'personality' revolve around a crappy man made fire starting frock?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve been watching a show recently and one of the characters is called Timandra, and I can’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.