Popsy Clothing Cult #8 Why are you wearing a table cloth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mushroom dress is a rip off of an old Duns Sweden print, and skin disease looks like sugarhill Brighton

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I hope Timerberly is off to turkey for a hair transplant 🤣🤣 I see he’s jumped on the sensory issues bandwagon now, is there nothing he won’t pretend to be?

As someone with my own sensory issues, I am cringing myself inside out. I'm conflicted between the fact that talking more about sensory issues helps destigmatise them, but actually no-one really needs to know, I'll just keep not wearing jewellery or slippers and get on with my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
As someone with my own sensory issues, I am cringing myself inside out. I'm conflicted between the fact that talking more about sensory issues helps destigmatise them, but actually no-one really needs to know, I'll just keep not wearing jewellery or slippers and get on with my life.
Please don’t think I’m saying sensory issues dont exist, they do and they are awful. I just think Timberley is trying everything he can for attention

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Please don’t think I’m saying sensory issues dont exist, they do and they are awful. I just think Timberley is trying everything he can for attention
Oh no, I didn't think that at all. I was referring to his post, that I half think good on him for trying to normalise sensory issues, but also thought he was doing it in such a performative way that it was counterproductive.

Reactions: 8
The smug face thinking they are a ladeeee what lunches. Can imagine Timberlina clutching their pearls secretly thrilled in horror like a 1930s middle class housewife at the thought of a tattle thread about them.
I read that as ladies who lurch lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh no, I didn't think that at all. I was referring to his post, that I half think good on him for trying to normalise sensory issues, but also thought he was doing it in such a performative way that it was counterproductive.
My own experience of sensory issues (I have them too) is that often men and boys will be treated differently in respect to them, whereas I have been told I should just “tolerate it” or be “more patient”. Which is probably why Tim is able to talk about them like this.

Reactions: 7
Of course not 🤣 maybe Timmee Tippee is saving up for a hair transplant?
I just did a quick Google and it seems as though, even if he takes oestrogen (remember he wears a necklace with the chemical diagram of it sometimes) it won't make hair grow back. It can apparently slow hair loss though. He would need a transplant or they suggest tattooing the scalp to disguise thinning hair. I can see how that might work if it was just a little but Timberlake isn't going to be able to hide the missing hair by colouring his hair with a purple sharpie.

• Haha
I just did a quick Google and it seems as though, even if he takes oestrogen (remember he wears a necklace with the chemical diagram of it sometimes) it won't make hair grow back. It can apparently slow hair loss though. He would need a transplant or they suggest tattooing the scalp to disguise thinning hair. I can see how that might work if it was just a little but Timberlake isn't going to be able to hide the missing hair by colouring his hair with a purple sharpie.
Don't give him ideas 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.