Popsy Clothing Cult #8 Why are you wearing a table cloth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I really want a tartan outfit for Christmas now, I'm thinking a British Caledonia (lets go!) air hostess from back in the day vibe - any ideas dear heart popsicles? X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The quality really had nosedived. I put on a dress today which I haven't worn since last winter and OMG, it is so comfy and soft compared to the new material dresses! Plus, it is a size 14 and really roomy whereas the new size 14s are tight and too small. I am a 16 so wonder if they have eventually stopped with the vanity sizing??
The last dress I bought from them was definitely not vanity sized - especially not compared to the older dresses and the quality has hit the floor. I won't be buying again - and I've sold most of my other frocks.

Reactions: 5
Oh no, I've just realised we're more likely to see Timbalanced's nipples in a threadbare tartan 🙈
He’ll be buying one of those Kim K bras with nipples in to put his chicken fillets in next 🤣
---
Is it green and black or grey and brown?

It's like that effing blue and black or is it white and gold dress mind fook from several years ago!

🤣🤣😂
---
Shangalang! 🤣View attachment 2558299View attachment 2558300View attachment 2558301View attachment 2558302
I’m not going to lie, I actually like some of those dresses!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it green and black or grey and brown?

It's like that effing blue and black or is it white and gold dress mind fook from several years ago!

🤣🤣😂
---
Shangalang! 🤣View attachment 2558299View attachment 2558301
I would wear everything in these photos 😂 (I have removed the other 2)

There’s a new Style it with me in the wild!
---
God I really want a tartan outfit for Christmas now, I'm thinking a British Caledonia (lets go!) air hostess from back in the day vibe - any ideas dear heart popsicles? X
Roman and Joe Browns usually do some nice Christmassy tartans.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I would wear everything in these photos 😂 (I have removed the other 2)

There’s a new Style it with me in the wild!
---

Roman and Joe Browns usually do some nice Christmassy tartans.
The cardigan choices are certainly 'out there' - rust and mustard when I can't see any rust or mustard (or anything similar) in the dress 🤣

Reactions: 2
Does anyone have any suggestions for other places to get nice, pocketed dresses? I agree, the sizing has changed, so I find it hard to buy the right onw now, and since I'll only do (safe) florals and they are obsessed with the absolutely vile patchwork shite these days, I haven't liked a Popsy in months. But, my old ones are so comfortable and easy to wear for work, and I could do with a few more dresses to bulk out my wardobe. I can't really get any preloved, because I only like the wrap neck style (massive tits, so anything else is matronly) and it's relatively new for them.

Also, I'm bleeping terrified of wearing them these days for fear of a) being screamed at by a stranger or b) people thinking I'm one of 'those' popsy wearers!

Ta!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone have any suggestions for other places to get nice, pocketed dresses? I agree, the sizing has changed, so I find it hard to buy the right onw now, and since I'll only do (safe) florals and they are obsessed with the absolutely vile patchwork shite these days, I haven't liked a Popsy in months. But, my old ones are so comfortable and easy to wear for work, and I could do with a few more dresses to bulk out my wardobe. I can't really get any preloved, because I only like the wrap neck style (massive tits, so anything else is matronly) and it's relatively new for them.

Also, I'm bleeping terrified of wearing them these days for fear of a) being screamed at by a stranger or b) people thinking I'm one of 'those' popsy wearers!

Ta!

Have a look at Bloomchic - their dresses are lovely, and have pockets.

Reactions: 2

Ta!
I’ve got some nice ones from seasalt

Reactions: 3
Lads this thread is my newest obsession. I've even joined the fb group. These people walk among us.
Me too, only started reading it yesterday and I’m invested, not in Popsy though because I’m neither trans nor a cat lady

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Me thinking, ooh new tattoo, very nice mermaid... - - > 😊
Screenshot_20231108_134506_com.facebook.katana_edit_25822495502828.jpg

Me realising they just had 2 tiny stars - - > 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.