Popsy Clothing Cult #8 Why are you wearing a table cloth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carry on Popsying

Mod edit, fixing title, adding number, adding tag and please always report to get a thread closed otherwise mods won't see it. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks for starting a new thread, bit gutted that none of the popular posts made the title, but completely understand how we couldn’t mention Timberella reaching under his Popsy to pull out a flopsy, still think some of our rhymes were Shakespeare worthy 😂😂😂.

Anyway, back to Danny Boy, just hope when the tutor mentioned a PHD it was tongue in cheek and it was like the time my son said to his sister that should could do a degree in Biscuit eating!
Surely you can’t go from doing an 8hr a week 10 week course to a PHD!

Completely agree kids don’t need this tit being inflicted on them, they should be spending their time on more fun things like biscuit eating!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The hideous footwear and random weird coloured tights make the dresses look so much worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surely you can’t go from doing an 8hr a week 10 week course to a PHD!
No you can’t. You'd need an undergraduate degree so 3/4 years, then a masters so another year. PHD's are also costly especially after all of that unless you can get a sponsored one. I bet it was an off hand comment without any thought to the practicality.

Reactions: 15
The shoes... so we're just going full toddler now. View attachment 2530426
Oh my god...I literally had those exact shoes back when I was around 6 years old! I can remember being with my dad, we bought them in our local Co-op store, which had a Clarks concession inside. I can remember them hurting on the way home, I had insisted that I wanted to wear them straight away. This is such a nice memory, I can even remember the rustling of the tissue paper as my old shoes were wrapped up so that we could take them home (they were red) ♥♥

Mind you, I'm almost 60 now, and wouldn't be seen dead in them. What the f**k is wrong with these people?? 🥴🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
No you can’t. You'd need an undergraduate degree so 3/4 years, then a masters so another year. PHD's are also costly especially after all of that unless you can get a sponsored one. I bet it was an off hand comment without any thought to the practicality.
I think his tutor probably made a fairly sarky comment along the lines 'I bet you could write a PHD on that' because it's probably the only thing our Danielle ever talks about...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
For those new to the thread or lost with the acronyms, here's a list of our main players: shamelessly edited @Claymorekick 's post, sorry if I've missed anyone!

Popsy is a 90% polyester brand that brings sweaty women together! Whilst we agree some look great in the dresses, the pressure to buy more each week with weekly releases and sneak peeks has the whiff of a cult about it!

Sandra (Cherish)- founder and creative director of Popsy. Sunny disposition, no ownership of the company... The popettes jump in to defend her against any questions or apparent criticism as they apparently believe she sews each garment by hand out of love for them

Greasy Greg- husband and Co director of Popsy with his Dad, has all the money and probably control but less of a face for a women's clothing brand

Nik- Popsy employee, social media grumpy face aka Styleitbadlywithme.

Tim(add whatever female name or funny phrase onto the end) - suspected AGP enjoying purple dresses, male pattern baldness and fiddling about with organs

Danielle- see above but add swimming, and more TRA activity.

TAFKARB - used to be Red Bob but now has added some 'mauve' in so now known as The Artist Formally Known As Red Bob. Twirls in the bedroom mirror with no concern about what's showing in her room... Including sex toys

Gummy- oversharer extraordinaire, married to SexandthecityStevefromWish. Thinks she's on some hidden camera show but really just has an ordinary life.

Crazy Door Lady - takes all her photos in front of a door, occasionally with wacky props obsessed with blouson, seems to have gone AWOL, perhaps to Caroline dress room craziness

Puddle Duck - has a double barrelled name and is very posh. Military wife, new customer model, weird toes!

Doc Marten lady - wears Doc Martens with her dresses, uses her own wide belts and generally thought to be one of the rare cult members who always looks good!

JL - young grifter who writes essays, usually about cardigans or necklines

Loopy Rita aka Tena Lady or Tights Lady, takes the weirdest photos, seems like a good egg

Wendy aka Sunday night screenshotter aka booty photo fan. Shares the details of the Sunday sneak peeks to the masses even though she's not paid by them.

Bin lady- started off taking outfit photos next to the bins in her garden, tried to stop but realised it was her popsy personality now.

Please comment anyone I've missed, looking forward to another bobby thread with you all!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh no. Nik has tried another style with me event. This time with party dresses. Turns out she is one of the mannequins wearing the gold wellies with a black sparkly jumpsuit. Hideous. Gold wellies with the green velvet dress too. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh no. Nik has tried another style with me event. This time with party dresses. Turns out she is one of the mannequins wearing the gold wellies with a black sparkly jumpsuit. Hideous. Gold wellies with the green velvet dress too. 🤢
Wellies with a party frock, lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok, for the banned which lunatic is puddle dick? Has she got short blonde hair? Also which one is dm lady?

Daniel, well i actually thought that he was genuine. Massive change of mind. He’s dangerous. He’s not ok to be forcing his ideas down any young peoples throats. Sandra needs to step in and ban him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok, for the banned which lunatic is puddle dick? Has she got short blonde hair? Also which one is dm lady?

Daniel, well i actually thought that he was genuine. Massive change of mind. He’s dangerous. He’s not ok to be forcing his ideas down any young peoples throats. Sandra needs to step in and ban him.
I agree, and I never realised how manly he looks until yesterday. Before I thought he could pass as a butch looking female but not now. 🤮

DM lady looks nice and has a tartan carpet in the hall where she takes her photos

Reactions: 3
The boots with the jumpsuit are not a good look.

The jumpsuit has the potential to be quite nice - but how see through it is? I have a similar style from Hell Bunny and it comes with a sewn in opaque black playsuit underneath so nothing dodgy is on display.

Reactions: 1
I agree, and I never realised how manly he looks until yesterday. Before I thought he could pass as a butch looking female but not now. 🤮

DM lady looks nice and has a tartan carpet in the hall where she takes her photos
I’m one of the banned so I can’t remember her, any more clues?

daniel is no bettter than Timbo the dimbo.

Reactions: 1
I don’t mind the shoes, I have DM T bar shoes, but I think you need to be careful what you pair it with. But I can’t fathom dressing like that for a wedding

Reactions: 7
I don’t mind the shoes, I have DM T bar shoes, but I think you need to be careful what you pair it with. But I can’t fathom dressing like that for a wedding

It was never for a WEDDING?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I liked the shoes too but not the outfit.

Reactions: 2
I just watched Nik's #styleitwithme and I am genuinely embarrassed at the quality of the recording. The jumpsuit actually looks nice on her, but those boots are absolutely awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.