Popsy Clothing Cult #8 Why are you wearing a table cloth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Timmediatelymakeyourwaytothenearestexit is in that there London. Who takes these photos for them? We've got the ugly shoes back again... I'd like one of those suitcases though with the many way spinning wheels 🙈
Screenshot_20231108_140502_com.facebook.katana_edit_26957367169322.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Timberella looks too young to be basically living the life of a retired person?! How does he earn an income and time to do all this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Timberella looks too young to be basically living the life of a retired person?! How does he earn an income and time to do all this
Honestly no clue! There's something about making model trains, maybe there is more money in that than we think, or maybe they are unable to work for some reason, there has been some hinting of long term health complaints.

For the banned, here is the SIBWM from Nik. It's not the worst dress for her figure but think if she were to show a little bit of cleavage and get a good hair colour and conditioning treatment she'd look 100 times better
Screenshot_20231108_152349_com.facebook.katana_edit_31192283560863.jpg
Screenshot_20231108_152411_com.facebook.katana_edit_31180301340031.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Me too, only started reading it yesterday and I’m invested, not in Popsy though because I’m neither trans nor a cat lady
Me too! Discovered it last week and I’m usually a lurker in the few threads that I follow. The names of the dresses and referring to them as she is buttock clenching cringe. What I am curious about though is those of you who are banned, how did you get yourself banned? I love the solidarity of posting screenshots, for the banned!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What I am curious about though is those of you who are banned, how did you get yourself banned? I love the solidarity of posting screenshots, for the banned!!!
I think for most of them it was calling out Gummy for not protecting her children's identity by posting their full names and school photos, also sharing details of their lives.

Reactions: 13
Me too! Discovered it last week and I’m usually a lurker in the few threads that I follow. The names of the dresses and referring to them as she is buttock clenching cringe. What I am curious about though is those of you who are banned, how did you get yourself banned? I love the solidarity of posting screenshots, for the banned!!!
If you say anything critical about Popsy no matter how minor, like yours bobbles a bit or they’re made in China 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🙋🏼‍♀️ I was banned for telling a woman she should think carefully about posting pictures of herself in her undercrackers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I think for most of them it was calling out Gummy for not protecting her children's identity by posting their full names and school photos, also sharing details of their lives.
This. I liked a comment and got banned. Funnily enough that's the same thing Mrs Hinch blocked me for. It's always amused me the fact that these people look at likes to decide who to ban/block. Quite pathetic really.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I am also in the market for nice jersey-style material dresses that I don’t need to iron. I bought jagger, I’m returning it. The quality is shite and I’m not paying almost £40 for that.
I’m selling a couple of my others too because I look frumpy in them, they need 4 inches taking off but I can’t be bothered to invest anymore money.

Also still terrified of being yelled at in public so only wear my popsys to work and back.

Reactions: 10
Honestly no clue! There's something about making model trains, maybe there is more money in that than we think, or maybe they are unable to work for some reason, there has been some hinting of long term health complaints.

For the banned, here is the SIBWM from Nik. It's not the worst dress for her figure but think if she were to show a little bit of cleavage and get a good hair colour and conditioning treatment she'd look 100 times better View attachment 2559320View attachment 2559321
Why does she look like she's growling at the camera in that second picture? 📷

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm on the bus and a lady's just got on wearing a planet print dress, I don't know if it's a popsy. Shall I shout at her and see?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was banned for asking if something was made in China. Which turned out to be made in China (Nick’s favourite boots)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why do they all take pictures from such unflattering angles?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.