Popsy Clothing Cult #8 Why are you wearing a table cloth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says in a comment about being a feminist and not wanting to bow down to the elitist rich white men.
What if you could still be a feminist and not make a complete tit of yourself over a dress code.
View attachment 2552352
lol if I didn’t want to bow down to elitist rich men then I wouldn’t accept an invitation for them to wine and dine me in the bloody House of Lords
---
This one is looking for a belt, when sh should really be looking for a dress that fits!
The comment made me laugh 😂
Boobies!

Reactions: 6
For the banned, here are a few of the dresses being released this Friday. They all have random names but I think we can rename them...

Purple people eater (thought Timberley would comment on this as it's purrrrple.

FB_IMG_1699291632333_edit_824571256442926.jpg

Festive fungus!
Screenshot_20231106_172731_com.facebook.katana_edit_824538254547098.jpg

Goth liberty rip off
Screenshot_20231106_172802_com.facebook.katana_edit_824522511311163.jpg

Skin disease
FB_IMG_1699291667105.jpg

And last but not least...
Jacira print edition #756 (I think it's now been in every design and variation, including notebooks, towels and probably Greasy Greg's got a little one he likes to use to dry his palms after getting excited as the money rolls in)
FB_IMG_1699291659335.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Timmanuella has been quiet recently. Has he flounced again? Or run out of purple dresses?
No. He’s still around. Showing off his new flasher mac 🤢
---
For the banned, here are a few of the dresses being released this Friday. They all have random names but I think we can rename them...

Purple people eater (thought Timberley would comment on this as it's purrrrple.

View attachment 2555394

Festive fungus!
View attachment 2555395

Goth liberty rip off
View attachment 2555396

Skin disease
View attachment 2555397

And last but not least...
Jacira print edition #756 (I think it's now been in every design and variation, including notebooks, towels and probably Greasy Greg's got a little one he likes to use to dry his palms after getting excited as the money rolls in) View attachment 2555398
I think you should become our Nik and do an Alternative Sneak Peak Sunday 😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Had one of the christmas dresses (patterned - not the partywear ones) delivered today. The material 😱 it is definitely different from my other dresses (and I bought a Halloween one so not that long ago since I got a new one). Feels really cheap and definitely goes white where it is a little tight - not impressed at all!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Where's his blurry garden gone? He looks like he's lurking around the corridors of a psychiatric ward.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No. He’s still around. Showing off his new flasher mac 🤢
---

I think you should become our Nik and do an Alternative Sneak Peak Sunday 😆
The smug face thinking they are a ladeeee what lunches. Can imagine Timberlina clutching their pearls secretly thrilled in horror like a 1930s middle class housewife at the thought of a tattle thread about them.

Reactions: 6
1699296274871.png

Seriously though, why doesn't Timbelina just wear a half decent wig? It would look much better than the current wispy receding purple eyesore.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Does Danielle or Timara et Al ever comment on each others posts? You know women supporting women and all that in the happy little Popsy family…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Timriella would defo be the villain if there was a popsy panto.

Gummy will be the comedy horse! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I saw this post on mumsnet on the weekend and thought that this was where two Tattle thread collide - though you guys would be amused by it! A woman is looking for a dress to pull a colleague at a work’s Christmas do…😂
Please post this to the mumsnet thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.