Popsy Clothing Cult #8 Why are you wearing a table cloth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re very easy to please aren’t they? Imagine saying “Popsy In The Wild” to some random made your 50th birthday night. I’m so glad that my only Popsy is my pj’s. At least I know I’m never going to have to deploy my worst death stare because I would hate some complete stranger shouting out to me. It’s not normal.
I think this post was really fishing for compliments about how they don't look 50. Posted a close up photo of themselves with it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh no, Bane Mooper is back with more cer-azy faces and positions. No devil horns this time though. I’d post SS but I’m too scared.

Edit: ok, big girl pants on. If you’re not banned though you really need to go see the faces.
---
The firework placement on that dress makes me laugh! Right on the tits

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone know what this woman has supposedly done to lead to this apology.

*had to delete and repost as was pointed out to me, idiot that I am, I didn't crop it well enough. Thanks to @Peekatcho for telling me *
Sounds like she’s having a complete breakdown and that the Popsy FOMO hype has not helped. Exactly the sort of person that the group damages.

Reactions: 13
Ah, this is becoming the Trans friends and frocks Popsy group now... I wonder what Timberella and Danielle will think of how many compliments this person is getting about how well they pass. In the photos they do look like a very tall woman, but wonder what we would think if we were near them in person. This is not a subtle outfit by any means, and, whilst I say people should be able to express themselves however they want, this does seem to play into the more exhibitionist trope...
Screenshot_20231106_140405_com.facebook.katana_edit_813918068536739.jpg
Screenshot_20231106_140326_com.facebook.katana_edit_813943772222673.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly I'm tempted to buy a bloody Popsy just so I can put 'her' on, accessorise from my 6 year olds dressing up box and post a photo saying I'm trans and a size 20* just to find out how beautiful I'd be if I were fortunate enough to be a bloke**.

*I'm not I'm a 12-14 but Popsies are miracle workers and disguise not only ones Adams apple and penis but up to 15 dress sizes as well

**My name would be Isabenne.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Frocks & Fiends 😂
Cocks in Frocks and Fiends
---
I cannot stand all the fawning over men who say they are women. It’s beyond pathetic. That one looks better than Baldy Tim and Sharpie Tits but the bodily proportions in the frock I thought gave it away when he first posted. There’s no way he’ll pass as soon as he opens his mouth. I bet he also has feet like Sideshow Bob and hands like shovels

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Timmanuella has been quiet recently. Has he flounced again? Or run out of purple dresses?
I think he has flounced as Daniel(le) and 2 others have suddenly become a bit more active and I suspect he is not happy with this turn of events!

Although he does announce his departure so 🤷

Reactions: 7
I think he has flounced as Daniel(le) and 2 others have suddenly become a bit more active and I suspect he is not happy with this turn of events!

Although he does announce his departure so 🤷
For my mental health I need to take a long break...

... Two days later...

I'm back!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.