Popsy Clothing Cult #8 Why are you wearing a table cloth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know what this woman has supposedly done to lead to this apology.

*had to delete and repost as was pointed out to me, idiot that I am, I didn't crop it well enough. Thanks to @Peekatcho for telling me *
Apologising for upsetting the popsy cult members…. Seriously do people find that group so important they need to make a post like that?
who’s posting this?

Reactions: 9
Christ… ghosting over a bunch of shite bobbled dresses meaning you are now an outcast.
yet Sandra and Gary will milk this one too ….

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry guys but actually I’m the newest Poopsy model! I fashion myself on Timberella and love playing with my organ. I live with mother and collect trains. I hope all you ladies worship at my size 12 feet

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How can you all be the newest model when I am? Here’s me on the left with the hubster. Don’t you think he looks like Steve from SATC?

coming on next weeks shite-peek Sunday, Popsy headscarves.

IMG_6378.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They’re very easy to please aren’t they? Imagine saying “Popsy In The Wild” to some random made your 50th birthday night. I’m so glad that my only Popsy is my pj’s. At least I know I’m never going to have to deploy my worst death stare because I would hate some complete stranger shouting out to me. It’s not normal.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Just stop! You all know it's Prying Penny and I who are the real models. We tick every box! Including tit tip background for our fab model pics. Can't wait to steal all of Timichaelrowyourboatashores likes!
If yo are wondering who is who btw, I'm the one with the Sharpie cleavage 😉

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyone know what this woman has supposedly done to lead to this apology.

*had to delete and repost as was pointed out to me, idiot that I am, I didn't crop it well enough. Thanks to @Peekatcho for telling me *
She’s been active on the preloved page - listing all sorts, not going through with agreed sales. Nothing major but I saw a few people discussing on her sales posts this morning whether to report her to admins about it all.

Reactions: 4
Just nosying around the posts of the woman who has pissed everyone off. On her post selling dresses yesterday, Grifter JL pops up to buy one of her dresses. All fine except....the dress is a size 14 (so actually a size 16) and not been altered. We all know that JL is about a size 6 and very small (and always gets her dresses shortened) abd short of money so why on earth is she buying a dress 4-5 sizes too big and also too long? 🤯🤯

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh no, Bane Mooper is back with more cer-azy faces and positions. No devil horns this time though. I’d post SS but I’m too scared.

Edit: ok, big girl pants on. If you’re not banned though you really need to go see the faces.
---

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He listened to her request....

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?
---
And I see SIBWM Nick is channeling her inner street drinker on a bender with this pose... All that's missing is a bottle of cider in her hand.
She's the grumpiest looking model I've ever seen, even including those wearing the recommended dresses in Mumsnet "Style" posts

Reactions: 10
Do they not know how Google works? Genuinely don’t know how some people in this group function in day to day life!

IMG_0405.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How have I got through life without knowing that instead of working hard and buying my own stuff I could just moan and people would buy it for me? I feel like I've been doing life wrong all this time. Do I need to target specific people? My friends would sympathise if I couldn't afford something (which I can usually) but they wouldn't buy it for me. Where are these suckers??

Be honest - is it you? :ROFLMAO: Actually, no its OK, don't out yourself - the banned need you for screenshots. I love 80s stuff so it doesn't offend me and the person has a decent figure for it. Probably looks better in real life than in the photo IMO.

Finally, I AM SO ANNOYED BY HOW TIM STANDS. Why does he do that. I've got a bit of a rage going on and it really makes me want to kick his non-standing leg. Why does he do it all the time? He needs to learn a new pose or I'm going to have to stop coming and seeing you all on this thread. Any lurkers who are friends with him, please teach him a new pose. Please. Please. . . .
Noted 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.