Popsy Clothing Cult #8 Why are you wearing a table cloth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That photo is so unflattering the hair isn't even the third worst thing about it.
An adult needs to step in and sort this group out, it's one set of worrying behaviours after another.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
At what point do the Admin for the Popsy Facebook page have to step in and ward off some of the perverts? There are several vulnerable people in the group, and plenty of oversharers. These creepy AGPs infiltrating the group makes me so uncomfortable.
sadly they are too worried about upsetting the handmaidens/traitors to their own sex to tell the perverts to duck off.

Reactions: 13
He listened to her request....

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?
---
And I see SIBWM Nick is channeling her inner street drinker on a bender with this pose... All that's missing is a bottle of cider in her hand.
"He listened to my request that if he ever proposes I have to be wearing a Popsy" - translating as "I want to do an attention-seeking post in the F&F group but unfortunately despite the fact that I GOT PROPOSED TO IN A POPSY there is no chance of me getting anywhere near as many likes as a photo of Timbawumba in a random purple dress"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That photo is so unflattering the hair isn't even the third worst thing about it.
An adult needs to step in and sort this group out, it's one set of worrying behaviours after another.
Thread title 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

---
And I see SIBWM Nick is channeling her inner street drinker on a bender with this pose... All that's missing is a bottle of cider in her hand.
Only in SIBWM Nicks mind is this a good advert for a dress. The fence needs painting, sitting on the kerb with a face like a slapped arse. Who takes the photos and poses her because they are blatantly taking the piss now.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is the photographer a Tattler?

Next photo can we have her wearing one gold and one black boot?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

---
Im the new Popsy model. Feeling #popsypretty today. You can’t see it but I’m wearing the Timberellainaetta under my Popsy cardigan with matching longpops. The hat is from a charity shop and my family have begged me to stop wearing it, even breaking down in tears when they see me taking it out the cupboard. What are they like! 😂 Also my pet pigeon needs surgery which is going to be really expensive, hint hint.

IMG_5764.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Im the new Popsy model. Feeling #popsypretty today. You can’t see it but I’m wearing the Timberellainaetta under my Popsy cardigan with matching longpops. The hat is from a charity shop and my family have begged me to stop wearing it, even breaking down in tears when they see me taking it out the cupboard. What are they like! 😂 Also my pet pigeon needs surgery which is going to be really expensive, hint hint.

View attachment 2552956
You win the internet for today, sincere congratulations 👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 6

---
She looks like she’s been snapped in the middle of a Just Stop Oil protest, like she’s been forcibly unglued from the M25 by the police and dumped on the hard shoulder for commuters to shout at.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.