Popsy Clothing Cult #14 Well done Sandra you've got an actual <redacted> in the group

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They now want umbrellas which says it all about the rain coats.
They should move into dog apparel. I wouldn't wear any fo their dresses but my puppy would love a dinosaur harness! Only thing is, I'd be wary of letting her wear anything that's such poor quality!

Reactions: 11
Those shoes are so ugly 😂
they really are hideous aren’t they

the pose also gives me the rage. I did feel sorry for her if she was being fetishised by the tights pervert but why does she keep doing it?!

Reactions: 6
Don't shoot me but I want a black tapered leg jumpsuit for work and the only one I've seen is a bloody Popsy. I refuse to buy it new but someone is selling one in allegedly very good condition on Vinted but they want £28 (originally wanted £30 but have reduced it slightly) very tempted to offer less as they seem to price second hand Popsys really high on there bobbles or no bobbles (let's face it it's never no bobbles)

Reactions: 5
Those green tights combined with the pose and the wrinkled fabric puts me in mind of one of those lizards that runs across hot sand awkwardly holding its feet up really high so they don’t get burned.

Who would want tights that highlight your bunions, and who would show that to the Internet 🤣
Highlighting bunions is nothing, remember when Rita showed us her tights highlighting her Tena lady? Surely not even our friendly neighbourhood Nazi could get a kick from that?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don't shoot me but I want a black tapered leg jumpsuit for work and the only one I've seen is a bloody Popsy. I refuse to buy it new but someone is selling one in allegedly very good condition on Vinted but they want £28 (originally wanted £30 but have reduced it slightly) very tempted to offer less as they seem to price second hand Popsys really high on there bobbles or no bobbles (let's face it it's never no bobbles)
Offer £25. The thing with vinted is that it's fairly anonymous and the worst that can happen is they decline it.

Reactions: 7
Just went to look at the sale items after some of the recent posts in here and can't believe how much stuff is reduced! Guessing there's too much stock in stock!

There's nothing I'd jump at getting but I'm not saying I'll never buy Popsy again, just being out of the F&F breaks the cycle and pressure to buy any more.

Reactions: 4
Yuk, all my sponsored ads on my feed are now Slummy Mummy and Shite Guys and other crappy bloggers or whatever they call themselves these days. Thanks, Sandra.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
They should move into dog apparel. I wouldn't wear any fo their dresses but my puppy would love a dinosaur harness! Only thing is, I'd be wary of letting her wear anything that's such poor quality!
Oh god.
Pupsy.
You're welcome, Sandra.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think the hideous shoes are gardening clog thingies. They have that grippy sole. So at least she’s only wearing them in the privacy of her own garden (and a 50k member Facebook group and whoever lurks in tattle).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.