Popsy Clothing Cult #14 Well done Sandra you've got an actual <redacted> in the group

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a well known phenomenon that trans women will join groups with mainly female members and take them over. Just another case of that!
He isn’t even pretending he likes popsy anymore. This is just about him forcing his kink on as many women as he can.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Does ‘Weird Ballet pose Lady’ (trademarking that one! 😂) really need to announce she is wearing socks with her boots today because she has a big blister 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Course they can go wizard shoes for 12 April. The sewing ladies are right there.
Oh wait…

• Haha
It's not like Gummy to merely hint at her life and fail to give the full detail...🤔

• Wow
So, as Sandra has been posing for publicity shots on her holiday, does that mean the trip has been marked as a 'business trip' and therefore paid for via business expenses??

Reactions: 7
In the mermaid suit.
Imagining the scene from Free Willy with Manielle jumping over the brick wall, his mermaid tail glistening in the sun, as cherish stands on the rocks below him, fist raised to the sky in victory has given me the giggles like nothings else.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's quite strange isn't it, I think her and hubby have fallen out.
I got the "just me and the kids now" vibe from the pics.
I wonder if he found out about all the oversharing she does over multiple Facebook groups and had had enough. If my partner was sharing my medical history like she does I'd throw them out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.