Popsy Clothing Cult #14 Well done Sandra you've got an actual <redacted> in the group

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Male pattern baldness are three that spring to my mind for some reason…
Genuinely looks like what my husband would look like if he wore a mermaid costume. And he wouldn't inflict that on me let alone the world 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see he’s just posted again, definitely more frequent. If he’s happy now then fair play to him but he’s still a bloke.

Reactions: 8
Danielle can do what they like. But it's a dress group! There is no sign of a dress. I don't understand why pointless tit like that is allowed.

Reactions: 22
Danielle can do what they like. But it's a dress group! There is no sign of a dress. I don't understand why pointless tit like that is allowed.
It’s a well known phenomenon that trans women will join groups with mainly female members and take them over. Just another case of that!

Reactions: 25
Just thinking as it’s as it’s thread title time, we must remember the genius that was “Munchausen’s by Popsy.” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.