Popsy Clothing Cult #14 Well done Sandra you've got an actual <redacted> in the group

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WILL YOU BE HAVING A BREAK OVER EASTER

We have your addresses and we're just wondering who might be leaving their properties unattended this weekend??!!!

Leave a comment below!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
WILL YOU BE HAVING A BREAK OVER EASTER

We have your addresses and we're just wondering who might be leaving their properties unattended this weekend??!!!

Leave a comment below!
Imagine having a lovely break in the Cotswolds and then you get a ring doorbell notification that the cult of Polyester are breaking in.

Cherish Chompers stares right into the lens and says, "It's a Popsy pretty house now..."

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine having a lovely break in the Cotswolds and then you get a ring doorbell notification that the cult of Polyester are breaking in.
Maybe Cherish is going to announce a line of burglar sacks (popswag?) and cow print highwayman masks?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Cherish Chompers stares right into the lens and says, "It's a Popsy pretty house now..."
Nahhh this made me snort at work 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Waiting for all the tales of woe from the Popettes who haven't had a break since 1988, and have to demonstrate the hardships that they face.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Words cannot express how much this woman standing like this gives me insatiable rage. STOP IT!!!!
I'm the same. It infuriates me much more than it should.
It looks stupid AF. I don't get it, its not flattering, its boring she does it everytime, it makes NO sense.

Reactions: 13
I bet Gummy will have a big tale of woe and how bad her life is, complete with 200 photos that are completely irrelevant to the question…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm the same. It infuriates me much more than it should.
It looks stupid AF. I don't get it, its not flattering, its boring she does it everytime, it makes NO sense.
Tempted to do an intervention by making a fake profile posing as another incarnation of Alan Wayne Gacy and commenting on all her posts about how turned on he is by her tights'clad feet in the hope that she will get the ick and stop doing this intensely annoying pose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Tempted to do an intervention by making a fake profile posing as another incarnation of Alan Wayne Gacy and commenting on all her posts about how turned on he is by her tights'clad feet in the hope that she will get the ick and stop doing this intensely annoying pose.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It might be the only way.

Reactions: 3
Can we have a poll on the next thread, which is the most annoying pose, ballerina toes or Wendy’s arse, thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.