Popsy Clothing Cult #14 Well done Sandra you've got an actual <redacted> in the group

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he normally de-activates FB and then returns and announces that he is back. Don’t think he has done this before and quit the group, especially removing all former posts.
Wonder if he has found a new favourite clothing brand….?
I’m sure he did last time he left.. remember when he returned and it said a member since feb 2024. I doubt anyone else would want him wearing their clothing, making it look shite…

Reactions: 1
I think he normally de-activates FB and then returns and announces that he is back. Don’t think he has done this before and quit the group, especially removing all former posts.
Wonder if he has found a new favourite clothing brand….?
His profile is still on Facebook, it still appears in searches.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure he did last time he left.. remember when he returned and it said a member since feb 2024. I doubt anyone else would want him wearing their clothing, making it look shite…
Maybe he will be back then, unless the air fryer print and tank tops has even sent him over the edge

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Which of you lot works at Popsy?

This has to be an inside job, the tank Pops, the air Fryers, the spelling and grammar ‘mistakes’, the social media suicide….

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe Timberley is making his own clothes now, purple knickerbockers, purple hats, purple frilly blouses…
what is this P&P?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s definitely still active and is still a member of P&P…who’s got his boxers knickers in a twist in the F&F group?!
Edited to add, I’ve had a quick stalk and it does look like he’s switched allies…his most recent activity on P&P is him chucking out many laughing emojis about the new tank tops. All is not well in Popsy World…
---
Maybe Timberley is making his own clothes now, purple knickerbockers, purple hats, purple frilly blouses…
what is this P&P?
P&P is pockets and petticoats, another fb group

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
what is this P&P?
Here me out, Timbersnake is behind Topsy (T+Popsy) and Chezza has found out and banished him from the Popdom.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Timmy's gone??!! 😱😱😱.
Maybe that purple and green badger combo finally tipped him over the edge, I'm sure that he knows the suffragette colours when he sees them 😬🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if their new SM person has told them to stop approving all the long posts Tim was making about mostly NPR stuff every day after some of the comments around AWG and he’s taken offence? I would be advising them to stop letting people become such big personalities in the group and using it as a diary instead of focusing on the brand. It’s definitely quite odd to leave something you were such a huge part of without something big happening. I had noticed he hadn’t been posting as much but I’ve not been on FB much so didn’t realise he had actually gone.

Timmy's gone??!! 😱😱😱.
Maybe that purple and green badger combo finally tipped him over the edge, I'm sure that he knows the suffragette colours when he sees them 😬🤭
I don't think it's a coincidence that purple is 'his' colour - I take it as an insult as purple is one of the colours of suffrage representing loyalty and dignity.
He's just another entitled man in a dress.

TLDR:

Husband took our child for lunch because I couldn't go and didn't text back (presumably eating? Chatting? Not looking at phone).

I got a present but it wasn't good enough.
Yeah, I read that one and she sounds like real hard work.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.