Popsy Clothing Cult #14 Well done Sandra you've got an actual <redacted> in the group

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tank tops by Sandra.. what a fashion icon she is. My life would be complete if we see Timmy in one

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surely they should stick to their core business of polyester dresses? Trying to do short term trends is just going to turn them into another fast fashion business.

Reactions: 9
Nah, so I googled topsy as I’d never heard of it before and this was the first result. I then scrolled down to see that Topsy serves the more robust members of the community and now the bed is shaking because im laughing that this company have named themselves after an elephant that was electrocuted to death.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
The absolute temptation to reply to every post about “anyone else gone for this jacket/dress/ugly tank top?” with “absolutely not” is very real…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
God she looks so bleeping gormless 🙄🤣
Those tank tops look like something home made that hasn’t turned out quite right. I wouldn’t pay for one, but I haven’t any fugly polyester dresses to “match” them with either.
Sandra’s pose in that picture really makes her look gormless. The coy hair twirling poses she does too.
If the tank top comes out in purple, I’m having nightmare visions of Timmy matching it with his awful gnome hat.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I used to wear tank tops as a kid in the 70s, mind you I also wore polyester frocks and Mary Jane shoes, perhaps Sandra has a Time Machine, she will have us all listening to the Bay City Rollers and driving Ford Cortinas next!

Timberella and Manielle will appreciate it tho, they can watch episodes of Dick Emery and Danny La Rue

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Saw a post yesterday of a woman who bought the feather print dress and the pattern varies from dress to dress depending on where it's cut. She wasn't happy with the cut off of a feather in the centre (it was very off-putting) and then some people commenting said that the end of two other feathers ended over the fuller part of her breasts so looked like tassels.

She decided to order a second print which looks even worse as it's got a giant orange feather on the front.

1000060718.png

She returning them both as the lack of pattern matching overall is problematic. She points out this is the difference between bespoke and Popsy but at Popsy prices you'd hope for a little more consistency and closer matching on these dresses. But of course they're actually fast fashion but at mid high street prices, rather than cheap.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
They look dreadful, even on Sandra.

I see the coats have all sold out in the two largest sizes, crazy people.
God, her poses drive me nuts 🤪!! Why does she do that pigeon toed ickle girl thing? Why does she do that coy head tilt thing?
Arrgh, she is so flippin irritating and also there is no way is she a size 6

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God, her poses drive me nuts 🤪!! Why does she do that pigeon toed ickle girl thing? Why does she do that coy head tilt thing?
Arrgh, she is so flippin irritating and also there is no way is she a size 6
I’m guessing it’s the dresses that are a 6, rather than Sandra. Poopsy vanity sizing. I think it would be worse if she really is a 6, shows how hideously unflattering the dresses are.
The coy poses are awful, I find her really irritating too.

Reactions: 9
What in the mooncup are these flying wombs on the dress meant to be?!

1000020063.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
An ode to Popsy…
The quality of this poem is equal to the quality of Popsy’s products 🤭
---
Saw a post yesterday of a woman who bought the feather print dress and the pattern varies from dress to dress depending on where it's cut. She wasn't happy with the cut off of a feather in the centre (it was very off-putting) and then some people commenting said that the end of two other feathers ended over the fuller part of her breasts so looked like tassels.

She decided to order a second print which looks even worse as it's got a giant orange feather on the front.

View attachment 2804177

She returning them both as the lack of pattern matching overall is problematic. She points out this is the difference between bespoke and Popsy but at Popsy prices you'd hope for a little more consistency and closer matching on these dresses. But of course they're actually fast fashion but at mid high street prices, rather than cheap.
This is AA isn’t it? She is a proper fan girl (didn’t she also do the 29 days of Feb collage?) I feel like she needs a nickname, she is becoming omnipresent.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The quality of this poem is equal to the quality of Popsy’s products 🤭
---

This is AA isn’t it? She is a proper fan girl (didn’t she also do the 29 days of Feb collage?) I feel like she needs a nickname, she is becoming omnipresent.
Yes it is her, I get her confused with Puddleduck.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.