Popsy Clothing Cult #14 Well done Sandra you've got an actual <redacted> in the group

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This outfit made me laugh. The pink cock tight hanging down. Is it a reference to Timmy? 😂😂😂
FB_IMG_1710177476891.jpg

Puddleduck looks ridiculous as usual. The dress and mac are an eyesore
alone, together truly vile! She isn't a size 14 either. Smug as ever though.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
wtf is this meant to be?
The dress and tank top combo isn’t too bad on this one. Finally something I might wear.

But the socks and Mary Janes? What the duck. I’m guessing she’s seen young people doing the socks and trainer look and just done some awful spin on it.

Honestly, half the women on there look like they should be pushing a shopping trolley full of bin bags and yelling at people in the town centre.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry but they all look bleeping ridiculous with their toddler prints, tit haircuts, ugly shoes and wearing every colour in the crayon box.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“Do they know it’s (not) Christmas time at all?” 🎶 It’s March ffs. Take the Chrimbo cards down!
I don’t like to judge people, but I’m a teacher and I’m going to say that this person is a teacher (we have a look)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
1000020128.jpg

1) Wtf? My brain is not braining with why her baby has a tit bit of fabric sewn on their babygro. Lost the will to live reading it.
2) Willing that baby to do what babies do best and throw up or tit all the Popstrosity.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2809314

1) Wtf? My brain is not braining with why her baby has a tit bit of fabric sewn on their babygro. Lost the will to live reading it.
2) Willing that baby to do what babies do best and throw up or tit all the Popstrosity.
Love the humblebrag about breastfeeding shoehorned into this - can't even see the pillows!

And don't get me started on SIBWM - the shoe and sock combo is horrific but the random pairing of blue shoes with an all black outfit is mindblowing!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Love the humblebrag about breastfeeding shoehorned into this - can't even see the pillows!

And don't get me started on SIBWM - the shoe and sock combo is horrific but the random pairing of blue shoes with an all black outfit is mindblowing!
Noticed that too. I got swept up in the whole cultishness of breastfeeding when my son was a baby but when he stopped, I soon realized nobody else gives a toss what you feed your baby as long as it's not blue WKD.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Is grey bobbed lady the lady who lives in France? She always looks really elegant.

the mac is not flattering on puddle duck at all
Yes that's her! She knows how to dress herself.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.