Popsy Clothing Cult #14 Well done Sandra you've got an actual <redacted> in the group

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The quality of this poem is equal to the quality of Popsy’s products 🤭
---

This is AA isn’t it? She is a proper fan girl (didn’t she also do the 29 days of Feb collage?) I feel like she needs a nickname, she is becoming omnipresent.
Pentagram lady!

Those tank tops look like something home made that hasn’t turned out quite right. I wouldn’t pay for one, but I haven’t any fugly polyester dresses to “match” them with either.
Sandra’s pose in that picture really makes her look gormless. The coy hair twirling poses she does too.
If the tank top comes out in purple, I’m having nightmare visions of Timmy matching it with his awful gnome hat.
Oh god please no.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's shame really that Timberlina isn't a big Topsy fan rather than Popsy.... it'd be Topsy and Tim then! :p

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For three days max. Then he'll do his usual flounce back in telling us about how fragile he was this week and had to take a break. 🙄
That’s his usual MO but I had a further look and his account still seems to be there but his tags are all greyed out in Popsy. Surely he can’t have quit his fan page…

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Has Timara deactivated FB again…?
Throwing another mantrum? Perhaps he got laugh reacted.

That feather dress looks appalling. I’d maybe understand if it was £15 from George, but beyond cheeky to charge so much for something wonky and tit. Quality is only going to suffer the more products they add to the range.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s his usual MO but I had a further look and his account still seems to be there but his tags are all greyed out in Popsy. Surely he can’t have quit his fan page…
If you click on someone’s name in a group it will say Former Member, does it say that? I can’t see Tim giving up the recital fan club ladies

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Throwing another mantrum? Perhaps he got laugh reacted.

That feather dress looks appalling. I’d maybe understand if it was £15 from George, but beyond cheeky to charge so much for something wonky and tit. Quality is only going to suffer the more products they add to the range.
I thought that was a Topsy dress. It’s awful.

Reactions: 4
If you click on someone’s name in a group it will say Former Member, does it say that? I can’t see Tim giving up the recital fan club ladies
They appear to be gone along with all former posts. Admin can delete all your former posts if they block and ban you 🤔

1000020064.png

However, Timmeh IS in P&P.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Timberley does she flounce every now and then doesn’t he… always a poor me story to accompany it. The truth is he isn’t getting enough attention…

Reactions: 9
I am not sure what is worse about this. Wearing 'popons' outside for a walk, an adult wanting to match or the daughter complaining it wasn't a popsy 😬
I'm surprised the Popstapo admin allowed the mention of Sainsburys tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Timberley does she flounce every now and then doesn’t he… always a poor me story to accompany it. The truth is he isn’t getting enough attention…
I think he normally de-activates FB and then returns and announces that he is back. Don’t think he has done this before and quit the group, especially removing all former posts.
Wonder if he has found a new favourite clothing brand….?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.