Popsy Clothing Cult #13 A Cult with Pockets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely drawn on and in previous photos it’s looked like biro.
I really felt like commenting something along the lines of
"Woot woot sexy gurl your cleavage is apoppin! I'm well gel! #tits #breastsfordays #freethetitties I wish mine were as impressive! ( . Y . )
Simper simper arselick rinse repeat

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"Woot woot sexy gurl your cleavage is apoppin! I'm well gel! #tits #breastsfordays #freethetitties I wish mine were as impressive! ( . Y . )
Are you still in the group or did you get booted?

Reactions: 3
To be a proper handmaiden you have to put yourself down too. So you should comment “oh my gosh your breasts are so much more beautiful than mine. You’re more of a woman than I’ll ever be!”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
[/QUOTE]
Move out the way, Danielle because Timmy is coming through.
He’s posted that it’s his two year ‘nameiversary’ today. Someone has asked him if it’s time for earrings yet? 😆 I’d love to see him with some huge gold hoops but something tells me he’s going to go for little pearls.
Well at least dear TimTam can make his own pearl necklace to match the earrings 🫣😜

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Well at least dear TimTam can make his own pearl necklace to match the earrings 🫣😜
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
To be a proper handmaiden you have to put yourself down too. So you should comment “oh my gosh your breasts are so much more beautiful than mine. You’re more of a woman than I’ll ever be!”
"Apart from the testicles, obviously" 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A real life friend of mine posts herself in the popsy group most days (no nickname here I think) and I really want to just ask her why. Like why this picturing yourself.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
🗣🧜‍♀️👠👗👘 wow guysssss amazing sneaky peeky tonight* Tops more tops even more tops, hideous socks, restock of towels (bathroom not sanitary but pleeeeeeese Sandra can you Collab with always ultra for reusable sustainable made in the UK quirky patterned fanny towels to make the ones with boobs and balls but no vagina feel like a real woman????) New towels, dungas , duck I'm so quirky, in that print that's been made into everything, more shite dresses and erm socks. Oooo and a dress that looks like it actually did just walk out of 1975.
Such a hefty one tonight it's taken that much out of me I've been laid on my back with my Newcastle Brown Ale watching the darts!

*I'm not Wendy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm worried about Vlad. What if they booted her during the mass booting? Because we were all praising her they might have thought she was one of us or they did it to duck with us because we love her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.