Popsy Clothing Cult #13 A Cult with Pockets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw Vlad replying to posts, last one was Friday I think on a post about wearing the leggings for running.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Have I missed it before and Popsy have always used male names for some of their dresses? Declan? Xander? What's that about.
And I love that the green one ('perfect for St. Patrick's Day' is called Murphy - just one step away from Darby O'Gill).

Maybe the more masculine names are setting the stage for a Timantha train pattern.

Reactions: 4
Have I missed it before and Popsy have always used male names for some of their dresses? Declan? Xander? What's that about.
And I love that the green one ('perfect for St. Patrick's Day' is called Murphy - just one step away from Darby O'Gill).

Maybe the more masculine names are setting the stage for a Timantha train pattern.
A green dress for St. Patrick’s you say? I might have to ditch my principles

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’d love to know how many people they banned v how many were tattlers v how many weren’t.

Reactions: 9
I’ve noticed on the website the main pictures of the dresses aren’t all Sandra now - is that new? Moving away from her being the face of the brand maybe?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.