Popsy Clothing Cult #13 A Cult with Pockets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed on the website the main pictures of the dresses aren’t all Sandra now - is that new? Moving away from her being the face of the brand maybe?
You’d hope so, it makes them look like a small company, not as in a family business but just one that can’t afford models of different shapes and sizes. I didn’t buy for a while after finding them as there weren’t as many customer photos until the dresses were released, and I just couldn’t see how they’d look on a non- 5’6” size 8 person.

Reactions: 4
To be fair I quite like the F&F group, in the main it’s women supporting each other once you discount the AGPs. I love seeing what other women are wearing and enjoy some of the chat but the Mermaids post gave me irrational rage…or not irrational because Mermaids are such a shite organisation and have been investigated about some of their practices. . So I didn’t join in the -people fawning all over “Dan in a dress” . Even more cross as I quite like that pattern and it’s been ruined for me,

I dare not post under that thread either as generally I quite like the group and don’t want to be kicked out for pissing off some trans bloke.

Reactions: 15
F&F never fails to surprise me in the desperation of its members - somebody said their wardrobe is collapsing under the weight of her Popsy frumpery so another member said that happened to her so she got rid of everything but the dresses.

FFS. These people are mad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
To be fair I quite like the F&F group, in the main it’s women supporting each other once you discount the AGPs. I love seeing what other women are wearing and enjoy some of the chat but the Mermaids post gave me irrational rage…or not irrational because Mermaids are such a shite organisation and have been investigated about some of their practices. . So I didn’t join in the -people fawning all over “Dan in a dress” . Even more cross as I quite like that pattern and it’s been ruined for me,

I dare not post under that thread either as generally I quite like the group and don’t want to be kicked out for pissing off some trans bloke.

I liked it initially but the encouragement to keep on buying to the excess, when it’s clear people are struggling, both financially and mentally was it for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
F&F never fails to surprise me in the desperation of its members - somebody said their wardrobe is collapsing under the weight of her Popsy frumpery so another member said that happened to her so she got rid of everything but the dresses.

I saw that earlier. Imagine your wardrobe collapsing from popsys. How much money has she spent, it's scary.

Reactions: 6

In most other places this would be said tongue in cheek, but you know with Popsy that they are deadly serious! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I liked it initially but the encouragement to keep on buying to the excess, when it’s clear people are struggling, both financially and mentally was it for me.
And the promotion of posts where people have their DISO dresses, keeping even the pre loved ones at high demand. There are some on vinted at lower prices but, honestly, most are still priced way too high!

Reactions: 1

Remember holiday season last year? The amount of women who packed entire suitcases of Popsies and only Popsies. It’s odd. One of them went on a cruise and looked completely out of place at black tie nights in Popsy. Another went to Egypt when it was 30c+ and wore polyester Popsies every day.

I wonder if they’ll do the tit Chinese shop style towels this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Remember holiday season last year? The amount of women who packed entire suitcases of Popsies and only Popsies. It’s odd. One of them went on a cruise and looked completely out of place at black tie nights in Popsy. Another went to Egypt when it was 30c+ and wore polyester Popsies every day.

I wonder if they’ll do the tit Chinese shop style towels this year.
That's the thing, they're so inappropriate for everything other than casual everyday wear as they just look like nighties. Only, unlike nighties they're clingy sweaty polyester so you can't even wear them to keep cool.

Gotta add, I have not missed F&F since being unblocked. My feed is just full of unattractive people who look like they smell of cheese wearing garish patterned nighties now. Must remember to hide the group so I don't get any more jump scares of someone looking like a thumb in a faded frock.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Timara : 58 likes in 1 hour.
Someone else : 29 likes in 8 hours.
is that the pic with the belt? It really pisses me off how all the handmaidens fawn over him. “ love the belt”, “can you stop looking so amazing!” I’ve been liking women’s posts that actually look good.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
is that the pic with the belt? It really pisses me off how all the handmaidens fawn over him. “ love the belt”, “can you stop looking so amazing!” I’ve been liking women’s posts that actually look good.
That's what I've been doing for the last few days!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.