Popsy Clothing Cult #13 A Cult with Pockets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno, looks like a fxn doughnut to me love.
This is the most dull content ever!!! Surely it's scraping the bottom of the barrel

If someone buys me a doughnut I'm much nicer to them than she's being. It's not the Lidl Jaffa doughnut because that one does have a filling and no hole 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is the most dull content ever!!! Surely it's scraping the bottom of the barrel

If someone buys me a doughnut I'm much nicer to them than she's being. It's not the Lidl Jaffa doughnut because that one does have a filling and no hole 😂
Damnnnnnn my greedy eyes got the better of me! Too many Lidl doughnuts have me poppin out of my popsies! I'm craving one now actually 😋
Nik better step away from them or it'll be a while till we see another "see it on an 18" from her! And that's NOT body shaming it's technically sound diet advice!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not carol thinking the teen at the bus station saying he liked her dress wasn't taking the piss

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I had a dream last night that Sandra introduced a new hashtag #financialdestitutionfriday

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh I HATE things like this! We have someone on our local Facebook page who is always trying to start ‘fun’ debates like this and it enrages me.
It's a classic 'hun' thing designed to boost engagement, often used by MLM sellers who want to flog you body shop at home or those fake versions of perfumes. If they get you to comment you show up on their news feed more but it's always just huns replying to other huns 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Needs help in the form of supermarket vouchers for her food shopping, but can afford to do this? Unless, of course, it was grifted.....
This is her all over. Buys loads of popsy s and lockers but needs food vouchers. Doesn’t work full time but needs food vouchers. She always posts everywhere. It’s not just the poopsy group. There is not her huge one I see her posting in. She is a complete idiot and a big time grifter.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m just thinking of some other hashtags inspired by my dream #mememeMonday for a certain mermaid and organ grinder, #whatsallovermyfloorwednesday #safeguardingissuesunday

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m just thinking of some other hashtags inspired by my dream #mememeMonday for a certain mermaid and organ grinder, #whatsallovermyfloorwednesday #safeguardingissuesunday
#notforfacebookfriday #wedontactuallygiveafuckwednesday #sharpiesunday

that type of thing?

• Haha
I think what we all need is Queen Vlad to make an appearance.
It will make a crappy week all good again

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's a classic 'hun' thing designed to boost engagement, often used by MLM sellers who want to flog you body shop at home or those fake versions of perfumes. If they get you to comment you show up on their news feed more but it's always just huns replying to other huns 😂😂
It’ll be “is a bread bun/bap/roll” next
🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.