Popsy Clothing Cult #13 A Cult with Pockets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are Jaffa cakes biscuits?
Whatever the answer just randomly say yes or no. It'll doubtless wind someone up and you can't win anyway. All I care about really is why it's not in my mouth and where's my cup of tea to go with said Jaffa biscake/doughnut/cronut/chocolate chip muffin!

Now, why have we not seen our little Duck for a while? She's suddenly all shy. Not even a snap from her coven meeting? Unless she's posted today already and I've missed it? If she's still reading here desperate for morsels, please post soon I'm really missing how many tights you have and how many poses you can do in your windy garden (3) and I'm reallllllly dying to know how exhausted you are doing duck all

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whatever the answer just randomly say yes or no. It'll doubtless wind someone up and you can't win anyway. All I care about really is why it's not in my mouth and where's my cup of tea to go with said Jaffa biscake/doughnut/cronut/chocolate chip muffin!

Now, why have we not seen our little Duck for a while? She's suddenly all shy. Not even a snap from her coven meeting? Unless she's posted today already and I've missed it? If she's still reading here desperate for morsels, please post soon I'm really missing how many tights you have and how many poses you can do in your windy garden (3) and I'm reallllllly dying to know how exhausted you are doing duck all
Ah but what colour is your tea on the chart shown?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Starburst or Opal Fruits?!?!
I'd be showing my age if I answered Opal fruits, Marathon, Astro Belts, PROPER Cadburys Caramel (sexy bunny version, not of the AFKARB kind) Krypton Factor and The Adventure Game!
I'm now going to add that I did purchase on Friday from Poopsy.
But to deflect from that, I just saw the pictures of the Sharpies breasted one and I was flabbergasted.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd be showing my age if I answered Opal fruits, Marathon, Astro Belts, PROPER Cadburys Caramel (sexy bunny version, not of the AFKARB kind) Krypton Factor and The Adventure Game!
I'm now going to add that I did purchase on Friday from Poopsy.
But to deflect from that, I just saw the pictures of the Sharpies breasted one and I was flabbergasted.
Defo Opal Fruits! Do you remember how they used to advertise eating a Mars bar daily? “A Mars a day, helps you work rest and play” or to that tune.
I used to love the Crystal Maze and original gladiators ☺

Reactions: 7
These are all very valid questions.
Gummy would love answering them.
What with Gummy's safeguarding skills and altogether stellar gumption, she would definitely fall for a "what was the name of the street you grew up in/your first pet" trick...

Although, this has me wondering if she's as dim as she seems as she appears to be great at grifting/scrounging...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does Danielle add the sharpie cleavage using the photo marking tool or do they actually draw it on between the boobs?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Move out the way, Danielle because Timmy is coming through.
He’s posted that it’s his two year ‘nameiversary’ today. Someone has asked him if it’s time for earrings yet? 😆 I’d love to see him with some huge gold hoops but something tells me he’s going to go for little pearls.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Does Danielle add the sharpie cleavage using the photo marking tool or do they actually draw it on between the boobs?
I'm pretty confident it's black biro or eyeliner and it's actually drawn on in real life to give the impression of cleavage

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder what popsy HQ told her to buy.
The worst thing is Popsy HQ are probably sniggering at her emails in the office. It was a very odd thing for her to do, but it’s their own fault for encouraging this weird relationship between brand and customer through the Facebook group.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.