Popsy Clothing Cult #13 A Cult with Pockets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This and the Snag thread are really helping me cut down my clothes buying.

I am a sucker for quirky companies, and I have realised that some of them are preying on the vulnerable and pretending to be our friends to get us to buy things.

Worst of all, they portray themselves as so virtuous and inclusive to make people think that is somehow a leftwing political act to support their buisness. BUY! BUY! BUY! DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT LGBT PEOPLE/FAT PEOPLE/DISABLED PEOPLE??

I will probably still buy from some quirky places, but I am going to think before I buy. Make sure it is genuine and not FOMO.

Tattle seems to have such a bad rep other places on line, but I have never been on such a funny and supportive forum before. People seem to think that tattle is the British 'fruit farm', but it is just a forum for people who like a laugh and hate grifters and bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Ahh, I thought there had been some secret messaging about us witches and it had scared her off. Nope though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where is Gummy?
Ghostbusting by all accounts ☺😂

When there's something strange
In polyesterrrr
Who ya gonna call?
Poopsy Clothing!!

I ain't afraid of no Allan Wayne Gacy do do do do doo

When ya organs bust, don't make no fuss
Who ya gonna call?
Timspengler

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So Popsy has 40 something employees. Those poor sewing ladies must be making dresses 24/7

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
If I was Nick’s husband I’d get her the doughnut she wants. Otherwise he risks getting chinned

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.