Popsy Clothing Cult #12 an Absolute Carnival of Terrible Life Choices.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw his post today and came over here to ask the same thing! I don’t know which is more cringe - phone on tripod, asking a stranger to take a full outfit photo or travelling everywhere with his mum to get the photos?
If someone dressed like that asked me to take a photo I'd deliberately make sure I chopped their head off in the picture and then run away before they could check.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If someone dressed like that asked me to take a photo I'd deliberately make sure I chopped their head off in the picture and then run away before they could check.
I was just thinking that if a man in a dress asked me to take his photo on a train, I'd pretend I'd just landed from Mars and had never seen a phone before!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m going natural brown as she’s seen sense and realised the upkeep of crazy colours is too much work for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have several pairs of Rocket Dog trainers like the ones Tim wears. I don’t think I can wear them again.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I love this thread way too much 😃 I'm a reformed Popsy addict, bought way too many 2019-2020 now I'm over it and can't bear thought of being spotted in the wild #shudder 🫠
Has anyone had recent experience with selling? Is it worth faff on ebay/vinted ... or just donate and move on! I cannot be doing with the FB preloved group!
Keep on tattling ❤

Reactions: 10
I actually saw a Popsy in the wild today!

In a charity shop.

It was £8 and very very bobbled. I was not tempted.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Is this our gummy?!
She can barely write a sentence!
---
It's crazy. High street sizes are also skewed towards vanity. I enjoy dressmaking and it takes a bit of getting used to being around a size 20, even though I'm a 14-16 in high street, including Zara.

It's like the crap people spout about Marilyn Monroe being a size 16, which she would've been with traditional sizes, but her measurements would make her an 8-10 in high street sizes - you just have to look at a photo to realise she's tiny compared to someone like me.
Yeah there's no way she was a 16. Sizing is getting bigger, I read somewhere that a 14 in the 70s is a 10 now. My mum was a 14 in the 70s and, looking at pictures, she looks nowhere near it.
---
I am dying to see Reb Bob's new hair. She posted 7 hours ago that she was getting it done today and no update - the people need to know ! I think it'll be bright as she said she won't blend into the background. I wish it was brown, that would be radical in that group

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Has anyone had recent experience with selling? Is it worth faff on ebay/vinted ... or just donate and move on! I cannot be doing with the FB preloved group!
Keep on tattling ❤
Vinted is definitely worth it, switch off the option for royal mail and the postage will always be paid by the buyer so whatever you sell for is profit. I've sold several popsy dresses, price realistically, vinted will show you how much similar items went for.

Even if you sell them for a fiver it's worth it in my opinion, bobbly ones still do for ten quite often.

If you can, post in a good daylight spot, hung on a good hanger (wood or a longer plastic one) and show the tag with sizing etc.

Reactions: 7
Vinted is definitely worth it, switch off the option for royal mail and the postage will always be paid by the buyer so whatever you sell for is profit. I've sold several popsy dresses, price realistically, vinted will show you how much similar items went for.

Even if you sell them for a fiver it's worth it in my opinion, bobbly ones still do for ten quite often.

If you can, post in a good daylight spot, hung on a good hanger (wood or a longer plastic one) and show the tag with sizing etc.
Thanks! Fiver+ is def worth the effort 🤞

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.