Popsy Clothing Cult #12 an Absolute Carnival of Terrible Life Choices.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Non-red Bob's hair care routine in case anyone wants some tips. It does explain why her hair always looks so tit and fuzzy. Why does she not just blow dry and straighten like the hairdresser ? It defies logic.
Was this in reply to her photos today after the hairdresser has styled it? In which case, TAFKARB seems to have misunderstood and is misleading her about how to get it looking swishy and straight like the photos 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can't scrunch dry a fringe! Oy vey it would take 15 minutes with a paddle brush and a hair dryer after a deep condition. It's the dichotomy of making your hair your personality and then doing zero to make it look nice that's so baffling.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You can't scrunch dry a fringe! Oy vey it would take 15 minutes with a paddle brush and a hair dryer after a deep condition. It's the dichotomy of making your hair your personality and then doing zero to make it look nice that's so baffling.
This is so true.
And after a week it will display a person's personality again, when it becomes a mess because you can't be arsed, she can't be bothered tidying her room to take pics to post in public never mind maintain hair like that.

Reactions: 12
The Claire’s accessories titanic necklace 😂
They’re hand made by someone who I’ve known and bought from for a good few years from the real world. Tim, Door Lady, the Funicorn and Puddleduck have all bought from her recently, and in volume, so now I’ve got a box of custom made jewellery to go with the Popsys, Boots & Rocket Dogs that I can never wear again. 🙄

I was going to say I thought that RB might go purple to wind Tim up but she said something like it was ‘so totally different from what she already had’. I thought that ruled purple out but obviously she has a different colour palette to the rest of humanity.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Love that red bob kept a chunk of red up front so nobody confused her with Timmy 😄 It's a lovely cut and colour but the upkeep will be crazy!

Reactions: 9
I’ve seen Gummy post before she’s bought them on the Friday, plus she’s still buying lockets.

I would love Tim so have set up his camera on a train just to take that photo… twatty Timberley Tripod 🤣
Yet takes shopping vouchers from a charity because she's "struggling a bit".

• Angry
  • Sad
I have a real fondness for Red Bob. I'd love to see someone give her a makeover that really suits her.

That hair is fab, but the upkeep is going to be insane.

Reactions: 13
Non-red Bob's hair care routine in case anyone wants some tips. It does explain why her hair always looks so tit and fuzzy. Why does she not just blow dry and straighten like the hairdresser ? It defies logic.
Why the heck does she “scrunch”? Another straight haired person who thinks they have curly hair 🙄

I enjoyed the poster who pointed out that it’s the bisexual flag colours. That was the first thing I thought as well.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Sounds like she’s doing the curly girl method, but doesn’t actually have any curl to her hair, hence the mess.

Also if you have a fringe then blow drying is essential or it looks a complete mess.
Yes, which again makes no sense. She's an enigma 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No offence to men but all that group shows is that blokes have NO idea about colours and patterns that match or what makeup women actually wear.

but then again it’s not about ‘passing’ is it, it’s about getting your kicks in a group where women are too dim to realise that’s what you’re doing. Makes me sick.

Red bobs colour and cut is very well done but she’s so sloppy it will look awful next week. I wish she’d teach herself how to style it.

Reactions: 23
Red Bob’s purple bob looks great from the back and sides but I do think she would benefit from a longer fringe! As a fringed person myself I hate it when the hairdresser uses a round brush - I like mine flat and down to my eyebrows.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if Timberley has sent some passive aggressive messages to red bib as he is jealous. The only way Tim will look like that is to buy himself a wig…

• Haha
  • Wow
If you have manifested Tim in a rainbow wig I may never forgive you! 😉
Oh I do hope so… Tim in a rainbow wig, with a matching anorak, hiking boots, poopsy and socks. Using his tripod in a public place to take a photo.. this would be a full house in the poopsy bingo 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
In the thread for the masked singer some of the guesses are just 🤦🏼‍♀️

I dont think Miley Cyrus has hit levels of desperation enough to be on the masked singer UK

It’s one the main things that annoys me about the show when the judges make ridiculous guesses like I think maybe it’s Julia Robert’s - yea because she’s going to turn down the multi million dollar Hollywood movie to do the masked singer

*phew 😮💨- rant over*

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I dont think Miley Cyrus has hit levels of desperation enough to be on the masked singer UK

It’s one the main things that annoys me about the show when the judges make ridiculous guesses like I think maybe it’s Julia Robert’s - yea because she’s going to turn down the multi million dollar Hollywood movie to do the masked singer

*phew 😮💨- rant over*
I love people's guesses for this. Madonna ? The Duchess Of Sussex? Two real ones on twitter

• Haha

*phew 😮💨- rant over*
It does sound like her to be fair but yes, she isn't doing Masked Singer (just yet) 🤣 Have seen a much more credible suggestion for Eiffel Tower 😉
---
I love people's guesses for this. Madonna ? The Duchess Of Sussex? Two real ones on twitter
I mean, we all know Madonna doesn't sing that well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.