Popsy Clothing Cult #12 an Absolute Carnival of Terrible Life Choices.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw her post and was quite bloody proud of her to be honest. I do hope there's no offers of buying her one or clubbing together to get her one. I'd happily chip in if it was for some new hair dye right enough.
I've had it in the back of my mind that the few poopsy faithful who manage to post day in day out PuddleDick et Al, and whonget chosen as "extra" models must be getting a whack of freebies in return. Maybe I'm cynical? It was after puddledicks humble brag post of all of her tie waist dresses that got me thinking.
I know they definitely get to keep the ones they model so yes, all the freebies given to a very select group 🙄

Reactions: 5
Had an idle perusal of the group just now, and I return bearing gifts for the banned 🎁

First up, HOW can they make a dress so ludicrously unflattering? Would this look good on anyone? (Also- it’s billed as “see it on a size 8 🤭)

View attachment 2701214

Next, following on from the “you should do colouring books! “, our genius here has cunningly hacked the popsy “multi use bag” by…putting things in it. Glory awaits.
View attachment 2701220

Unable to drum up any interest in meeting polyester clad Internet oddballs. Wonder why? I suppose without a draw like Timantha, it’s hard to get a crowd together…

View attachment 2701226

And finally, I think someone might have had a sneaky look at our latest thread title! Hi Fiona!

View attachment 2701223
"Size 8" it's ludicrous vanity sizing on there. Puddledick is always going on that she's a suze 14 which she definitely isn't. They also talk about their high street (real) sizes and Popsy sizes which shows how bad it is. I like that they make people of all different sizes feel good about themselves, however misguided that confidence might be as most people look tit in them but their sizes aren't fooling anyone

Reactions: 8
Ooh, maybe one thing annoys me more than the lack of self awareness....

The spelling of PopsessArise. It would be PopsessOrise surely? The way SIBWM spells it makes me think of the world Pessary

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I suppose the question had to be asked!

(Also is it just me or is there an icy under current between TAFKARB and Timariel)
20240119_200534.jpg

Reactions: 2
"Size 8" it's ludicrous vanity sizing on there. Puddledick is always going on that she's a suze 14 which she definitely isn't. They also talk about their high street (real) sizes and Popsy sizes which shows how bad it is. I like that they make people of all different sizes feel good about themselves, however misguided that confidence might be as most people look tit in them but their sizes aren't fooling anyone
It's crazy. High street sizes are also skewed towards vanity. I enjoy dressmaking and it takes a bit of getting used to being around a size 20, even though I'm a 14-16 in high street, including Zara.

It's like the crap people spout about Marilyn Monroe being a size 16, which she would've been with traditional sizes, but her measurements would make her an 8-10 in high street sizes - you just have to look at a photo to realise she's tiny compared to someone like me.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Is this our gummy?!
I’m not sure Gummy is capable of writing about anything but herself.

Not that we wouldn’t be enthralled by a book by her. All those tales about afternoon tea and garden centres and church and Milton Keynes. Wild. I’m not even sure a publisher would touch it since it’d be so crazy nobody would believe it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gummy has a slightly different surname, it's Wilks without the e.
Has this been posted before?

Never seen that article but fairly sure she posted about it in her daily diary!
---
Anyone else feel like SIBWM should be on the front of a local newspaper “Woman arrested after pub brawl following 10 pints of Stella and 5 shots of Tequila”
IMG_4827.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh God...it's going to be some hideous shade of blue, isn't it? 😕
---
Losing in the eyeliner stakes...and what grown ass woman would ever actually refer to themselves as a 'good girl' 🤢 He's such a creepy fucker.

Gummy for once enjoying herself and not over sharing her children so ⭐ for her!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Oh God...it's going to be some hideous shade of blue, isn't it? 😕
---
Losing in the eyeliner stakes...and what grown ass woman would ever actually refer to themselves as a 'good girl' 🤢 He's such a creepy fucker.

Gummy for once enjoying herself and not over sharing her children so ⭐ for her!

What were those sandwiches cut with? A set of rusty garden shears?

I did have a giggle at her smouldering in front of the sign for the bogs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.