Popsy Clothing Cult #12 an Absolute Carnival of Terrible Life Choices.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever colour she goes for (my money is on blue) we are going to have to go back to The Artist Formerly Known As Red Bob

In other news, did anyone see the post where the Poopette was excited to be matching her friends downstairs toilet? Poop by name, poop by nature!

IMG_3713.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Gummy has a slightly different surname, it's Wilks without the e.
Has this been posted before?

Gummy always gets things from that group, so much she supported them 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is a true grifter. Her husband only worked a few hours a week and it was for Tesco so bet he got sick pay!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh God...it's going to be some hideous shade of blue, isn't it? 😕
---
Losing in the eyeliner stakes...and what grown ass woman would ever actually refer to themselves as a 'good girl' 🤢 He's such a creepy fucker.

Gummy for once enjoying herself and not over sharing her children so ⭐ for her!
Comparing himself with Ariel has filled me with an unnecessary rage 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I was just reading how Diane from Traitors has an iconic red bob and felt very defensive of our own Red Bob 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Gummy always gets things from that group, so much she supported them 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is a true grifter. Her husband only worked a few hours a week and it was for Tesco so bet he got sick pay!
Wonder how often she buys Popsy stuff, I don’t recall her posting about buying any but she seems to have quite a few of them..

Reactions: 5
I think Gummy buys some pre-loved, which is fair enough. I don't actually think she lives out of her means. I'm assuming they get a lot of benefits.
---
...still a grifter though!

Reactions: 7
Whatever colour she goes for (my money is on blue) we are going to have to go back to The Artist Formerly Known As Red Bob

In other news, did anyone see the post where the Poopette was excited to be matching her friends downstairs toilet? Poop by name, poop by nature!

View attachment 2702098
Ooh come and take a picture of me in the bathroom, to share with my 50,000 friends. It’ll be such fun ….

Reactions: 3
I want to know who takes all of Tim’s photos 😂 surely there’s not a phone on a tripod situation going on, that would be mega cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I want to know who takes all of Tim’s photos 😂 surely there’s not a phone on a tripod situation going on, that would be mega cringe
Saw his post today and came over here to ask the same thing! I don’t know which is more cringe - phone on tripod, asking a stranger to take a full outfit photo or travelling everywhere with his mum to get the photos?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.