Popsy Clothing Cult #12 an Absolute Carnival of Terrible Life Choices.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Timothy on a day trip involving his favourite things: trains, real ale and him in a dress.
The Claire’s accessories titanic necklace 😂 Honestly, I’ve known a few CAMRA worshippers in a previous life and if Tim rocks up like that to one of those meetings …Jesus. They’re usually of the loose Jean, argyle sweater and scruffy beard sort.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love this thread way too much 😃 I'm a reformed Popsy addict, bought way too many 2019-2020 now I'm over it and can't bear thought of being spotted in the wild #shudder 🫠
Has anyone had recent experience with selling? Is it worth faff on ebay/vinted ... or just donate and move on! I cannot be doing with the FB preloved group!
Keep on tattling ❤
I have sold quite a few on Vinted, they seem quite popular on there. Usually for about half of what I paid (even for good condition ones) but I just wanted rid of them and to get something back 💁

Reactions: 4
I’ve seen Gummy post before she’s bought them on the Friday, plus she’s still buying lockets.

I would love Tim so have set up his camera on a train just to take that photo… twatty Timberley Tripod 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Colour is great but will look shite after the first wash when Red Bob can't style it. Return to your natural lady hair RB.... Brown and not a bob.

Reactions: 18
Hair reveal is finally here 😂

View attachment 2703411
I think it's better than the red but it won't last. She doesn't have either the money or time to keep up with the hair appointments (no judgement- my hair colour is courtesy of Nice n Easy) so I don't know why she gets colours that require a lot of upkeep. She should also invest in some straighteners as her hair is much nicer when straight.

Reactions: 14
She’s just gone mostly purple to rattle Timbersnake hasn’t she? It going to look like shite when she washes it and go slowly downhill

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think her hair looks nice apart from that wedge of red in the front. It looks like it would need a lot of upkeep though.

Reactions: 5
Let’s see how it looks in a couple of weeks. I don’t know why she insists on the bright colours when she then just doesn’t bother with the upkeep. It also makes her look older than her years.

Reactions: 12
Let’s see how it looks in a couple of weeks. I don’t know why she insists on the bright colours when she then just doesn’t bother with the upkeep. It also makes her look older than her years.
She needs makeup too - it makes her skin look so red. A green based primer would help no end,

Is this someone from here trying to give Timberly some helpful shoe advice?
I wish he’d stop using that emoji and implying he’s a little giggly girl 🤢. Every now and again someone will comment and suggest different shoes but the suggestions are never followed and it’s a rotation of those canvas rocket dogs and walking boots.

• Heart
  • Haha
Non-red Bob's hair care routine in case anyone wants some tips. It does explain why her hair always looks so tit and fuzzy. Why does she not just blow dry and straighten like the hairdresser ? It defies logic.
Sounds like she’s doing the curly girl method, but doesn’t actually have any curl to her hair, hence the mess.

Also if you have a fringe then blow drying is essential or it looks a complete mess.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.