Popsy Clothing Cult #12 an Absolute Carnival of Terrible Life Choices.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it with these groups. I joined the SHO one as I got a coffee cup for Christmas. Someone said they have 61. Why does anyone need that many? I haven’t even got that many mugs…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ooooh, there you all are! ✨Shiny new thread ✨

In the last thread, we had some real life tea spilled on meeting Timarella- he is, apparently, exactly what you think he’s like! He flounced, but couldn’t stick the landing, and crept back to bask purply in the adoration of the handmaidens.

Queen Vlad showed us her adorable kitteh, and let slip that she has sheep. The poopsy-watchers are charmed and intrigued…

An unexpected Christians V Godless Heathens barney kicked off over whether the Baby Jesus approves of amassing too much polyester tat, or if it would break his heart.

AI produced some terrifying images of imaginary popettes, none of which chilled the soul remotely as much as real shots of Alan Wayne Gacy, who continues to give off the air of needing his hard drive and his crawl space urgently checked.

Sundry lunatics posted pictures of their enormous hauls (in unrelated news, Klarna shares rocketed), pictures of their unconsenting spouses and offspring, pictures of themselves being TOTALLY WHACKY GUISE!!!11! and all in all, pictures and posts of them being ludicrously giddy about their cult.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
How is Gummy coping without the bright lights of London today… I’m surprised she didn’t arrange to meet some poopsy friends there…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ooooh, there you all are! ✨Shiny new thread ✨

In the last thread, we had some real life tea spilled on meeting Timarella- he is, apparently, exactly what you think he’s like! He flounced, but couldn’t stick the landing, and crept back to bask purply in the adoration of the handmaidens.

Queen Vlad showed us her adorable kitteh, and let slip that she has sheep. The poopsy-watchers are charmed and intrigued…

An unexpected Christians V Godless Heathens barney kicked off over whether the Baby Jesus approves of amassing too much polyester tat, or if it would break his heart.

AI produced some terrifying images of imaginary popettes, none of which chilled the soul remotely as much as real shots of Alan Wayne Gacy, who continues to give off the air of needing his hard drive and his crawl space urgently checked.

Sundry lunatics posted pictures of their enormous hauls (in unrelated news, Klarna shares rocketed), pictures of their unconsenting spouses and offspring, pictures of themselves being TOTALLY WHACKY GUISE!!!11! and all in all, pictures and posts of them being ludicrously giddy about their cult.
You know he'd probably pay good money for that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Some of them need to get a new hobby or a life!! Imagine how much they would charge for a Poopsy colouring book anyway!! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
There’s that social media following claim again?

The figure for the Boeing example works out at 202,288 people. With 51k in the Frights and Fiends group, 98k ‘following’ the brand on FB, 9k on TikTok. Given that the majority of the F&F group are the same people that are ‘following’ the brand and a proportion of that will also follow them on all platforms, it’s not likely that the true figure is anywhere near that. I guess they are including email in that which again, will have lots of the same people signed up. It’s likely at least 40% lower and probably more so.

If you were to put that figure on any marketing or business information with that explanation you’d be laughed out of the room. You’re saying you don’t understand how followers are measured and highlighting that your following is much lower than you think it is.

Reactions: 7
I think the thing that frustrates me most with Popsy is a supreme lack of self awareness

Your friend and mine with the new GRC has been getting a little online trolling (maybe don't have your entire Facebook publicwith videos of you pouting at yourself) and one of the comments was apparently this....
Screenshot_20240119_143122_com.facebook.katana_edit_792085587670281.jpg

I mean I see their point if I'm honest.
But also this isn't the best way to stick it to them 🙈🙈🙈

Screenshot_20240119_143116_com.facebook.katana_edit_792055931267681.jpg

I don't know much about eyeshadow but I do know most women don't use bright pink every day, and even if they do they don't stab it erratically all the way up to their eyebrows.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I think the thing that frustrates me most with Popsy is a supreme lack of self awareness

Your friend and mine with the new GRC has been getting a little online trolling (maybe don't have your entire Facebook publicwith videos of you pouting at yourself) and one of the comments was apparently this.... View attachment 2700773

I don't know much about eyeshadow but I do know most women don't use bright pink every day, and even if they do they don't stab it erratically all the way up to their eyebrows.
Hate to say it but the eyeliner is pretty on point, especially when compared to...being drawn on with a sharpie.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Your friend and mine with the new GRC has been getting a little online trolling (maybe don't have your entire Facebook publicwith videos of you pouting at yourself) and one of the comments was apparently this.... View attachment 2700773

View attachment 2700774

The fact that eye photo was posted as a duck you had me in stitches 🤣. Most people don’t just rub one colour all over the shop, they use something called BLENDING, even if they are using bright colours…..
---
Hate to say it but the eyeliner is pretty on point, especially when compared to...being drawn on with a sharpie.
Yep it’s Danielle 1, Timara 0 in the eyeliner stakes. Eye shadow is horrendous though.

Reactions: 12
I think so…non religion based godmother?

Interestingly this was posted by a popsy famous member and has very few responses (12 including her replies) compared to lots of others. Wonder why that would be? 🤪
I just saw her post and was quite bloody proud of her to be honest. I do hope there's no offers of buying her one or clubbing together to get her one. I'd happily chip in if it was for some new hair dye right enough.
I've had it in the back of my mind that the few poopsy faithful who manage to post day in day out PuddleDick et Al, and whonget chosen as "extra" models must be getting a whack of freebies in return. Maybe I'm cynical? It was after puddledicks humble brag post of all of her tie waist dresses that got me thinking.

Reactions: 11
I think so…non religion based godmother?

Interestingly this was posted by a popsy famous member and has very few responses (12 including her replies) compared to lots of others. Wonder why that would be? 🤪
Which famous member is this then…
---

View attachment 2700774

I speed read and thought it was gummy… 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Someone has mentioned a polyester meetup near me. Shall I go? Maybe Timbelina will turn up. Oh no, he only goes to his own ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.