Popsy clothing cult #11 They dress to depress, #popsypetrifying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair enough, we’re all different. Off is probably the wrong word, but anyone using mad filtering immediately makes me suspicious.

Don’t all rush at once.
I loved Vlad's crazy filters! It made me think she was a tattle troll, I'm actually a bit upset that someone called her out for using them and now she's stopped 😔.
On another note those tags. What is wrong with people? If you collect crap like that, I can imagine the state of their house.

Reactions: 7
I loved Vlad's crazy filters! It made me think she was a tattle troll, I'm actually a bit upset that someone called her out for using them and now she's stopped 😔.
On another note those tags. What is wrong with people? If you collect crap like that, I can imagine the state of their house.
To be fair they were pretty insane 😂 I mean compare the two pictures lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I must know what the gold pins were used for!
I think a dress like this...
hbz-liz-hurley-01-1553015600.jpg

😂
---
I do still check semi regularly on the Popsy site to see if anything I like is coming out and this was ironic to me...
Screenshot_20240114_090902_com.facebook.katana_edit_512248955440586.jpg

Surely Sharon means behind every successful woman is a host of banned people who dared to question their business model 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think a dress like this... View attachment 2690039

😂
---
I do still check semi regularly on the Popsy site to see if anything I like is coming out and this was ironic to me... View attachment 2690044

Surely Sharon means behind every successful woman is a host of banned people who dared to question their business model 😂
Yuk. Behind most of the successful women I know is nobody, cos she did it by herself and didn’t call herself ‘girl boss’ or ‘boss babe’ once.

Although of course that should read ‘…is a husband and FIL willing to bankroll another company and this time make me the non-threatening, non-controlling figurehead that can dress up and look pretty like a little doll every time a new dress is released.’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
There's someone - with their full name, industry etc disclosed - who asked for advice on getting a new job. She's applying for two months leave from work to then find herself and a new career. Did she remember in doing so she shared this with 50,000 people on the internet?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I really want Alan to show up a one of Timberleys popsy meet ups. Wonder how Tim would take that?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I found out why Timalingaling wasn’t appearing in group.
Being away from Facebook for a week because ‘a break was needed’
More like ‘not enough attention was being given’
I thought you were their friend 🤣
---
Here's Tim not holding his hand out. Looks like it is deep in that popsy pocket holding onto something very tightly!
That crystal dress is one of the tackiest Popsy have ever made imo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Aw, I must be getting soft, I thought that was quite sweet. Plus you can't see the bobbles when you wear it that way.
smart-guy.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.