Popsy clothing cult #11 They dress to depress, #popsypetrifying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Check out the woman who had her name legally changed to include unicorn 🦄😂😂😂
Screenshots please… don’t forget us banned ones…
---
Why is someone selling their Popsy vouchers? Is it:

(a) because they don't actually like Popsy so were just tit gifts?
(b) because they now realise that all the dresses are crap so won't ever spend them?
(c) because they have overspent on polyester crap previously and now are in debt so need the money for food?
(d) because Timnicebutdim has scared them off Popsy for life?

Feel free to add your own 😁
How about E Alan Wayne Gacy tried to eat them…

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Screenshots please… don’t forget us banned ones…
---

How about E Alan Wayne Gacy tried to eat them…
Unicorn lady commenting on her post, she is job hunting. I mean, I know that technically employers can’t discriminate based on a name but fairly sure most will form an opinion. I can imagine someone chucking an application in the bin thinking it’s a piss take.
---
Couple of comments from the post for ye olde banned folks

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've just driven 13 miles without a single red light, and got paid an unexpected £120 this morning. Can't complain at all.
I flew out to Spain for a couple of days this morning - as Mondays go, it's pretty damned fine 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Unicorn lady
She had better not go on an online dating site calling herself a unicorn unless she knows exactly what it means in that context*

*to save googling it for anyone who doesn’t know, a unicorn is a bisexual woman who sleeps with an existing couple comprising a heterosexual man and bisexual woman without any expectation of emotional intimacy. Such a person is rare, hence “unicorn”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Unicorn lady
Christ 😱 Some days on there it’s less like a dress fan group and more just an absolute carnival of terrible life choices.
---
Obviously making up for those 11 or so days off social media...he is getting creepier and creepier...
I looked at his first picture and internally screamed “will you PLEASE take that bleeping hat off!”, then looked at the second picture, and sobbed “oh god, no, put it back on 😭”.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Christ 😱 Some days on there it’s less like a dress fan group and more just an absolute carnival of terrible life choices.
---

I looked at his first picture and internally screamed “will you PLEASE take that bleeping hat off!”, then looked at the second picture, and sobbed “oh god, no, put it back on 😭”.
Me too. It’s really jarring

Does Timmy really think that hat is a fashion choice and something an actual woman would wear? It’s like he wants to looks like a frumpy garden gnome.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Obviously making up for those 11 or so days off social media...he is getting creepier and creepier...
The cardigan is a colour clash but it looks much better than that coat, which isn’t long enough for him! I can’t unsee him as a teapot now (because of the hand poses)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.