Popsy clothing cult #11 They dress to depress, #popsypetrifying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Admin of scandily is very hard work, can’t see her being happy about posts being shared in other groups. If she’s found out about it, if there’s not some banning and a passive aggressive announcement I’d be amazed

Reactions: 6
I found out why Timalingaling wasn’t appearing in group.
Being away from Facebook for a week because ‘a break was needed’
More like ‘not enough attention was being given’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m really not getting the Vlad love. I’m still not convinced she’s not a he and either way s/he’s weird

• Haha
I’m really not getting the Vlad love. I’m still not convinced she’s not a he and either way s/he’s weird
For me, it’s because the group was getting a bit stale, bit same-old same-old, then suddenly she appeared with an amazing bouffant , a different face / filter on every pic, little drips of info about her life but still a mystery…
I just googled the psychology of why we like mysteries and I think this is so accurate
🤓

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Admin of scandily is very hard work, can’t see her being happy about posts being shared in other groups. If she’s found out about it, if there’s not some banning and a passive aggressive announcement I’d be amazed
I bet they won’t know who it was, post disappeared so quickly. Also says ‘no rules as such’ on the page so maybe they absolve responsibility.
---
I think there’s definitely something off there too.

Just speaking for myself she brings back everything good about the 80s, big hair, blue eyeshadow, teddy bear plates, although I suspect those aren’t shoulder pads and more ‘her’ own shoulders!

She’s what you’d get if Jackie Collins took up sheep herding!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Surely someone will have told her who posted the screenshots……

Reactions: 1
I found out why Timalingaling wasn’t appearing in group.
Being away from Facebook for a week because ‘a break was needed’
More like ‘not enough attention was being given’
Wait till he sees there was a train post
---
I bought a long black jersey dress (with pockets) from Roman. £26.99including next day delivery. It arrived today.

I tried it one with lots of trepidation. No idea what my real size is (buy 16 in Popsy) so I wasn’t holding out much hope for the 18.

duck me, it looks lovely. Better than any Popsy. The waist is at my waist. The material is thin but not see through. Checked the label, it’s viscose/elastane.

So all this time thinking Popsy giving me body confidence it was actually the opposite. Link to dress

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just speaking for myself she brings back everything good about the 80s, big hair, blue eyeshadow, teddy bear plates, although I suspect those aren’t shoulder pads and more ‘her’ own shoulders!

She’s what you’d get if Jackie Collins took up sheep herding!
I love that she has five fluffy cats. I imagine she tucks them all into bed with her at night before opening up a Jilly Cooper book.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Can Sandra please put a ban on "NPR but I'll be wearing one!"

Makes me violent.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There’s another ‘I can’t afford it yet’ post on that other page. Let’s see if that goes the way of the others 💰💰

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet they won’t know who it was, post disappeared so quickly. Also says ‘no rules as such’ on the page so maybe they absolve responsibility.
---

I think there’s definitely something off there too.
I dont think there’s anything off, I think she’s slightly eccentric and bringing back the good bits of the 80s, kind of a fairy godmother to Timberleys pantomime dame…

• Heart
I can just imagine her to have a bonnie Tyler-esque voice 😅 I agree it's like everything nostalgic about the 80s but the sheep were a curve ball! I feel like she'd be great to get along with but could also knock your head off if you crossed her 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
For me, it is her hair! It is just so unapologetically 80s style 😎

Like another poster said, she just appeared out of nowhere and then the day she unironically filtered the hell out of her face was just funny! And then the Vladimir middle name is just weird...just a combo of things make her more interesting than the usual Cocks and Frocks members 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s her utter randomness. She just appeared with her crazy hair and filters and you weren’t sure if she was a fake account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I dont think there’s anything off, I think she’s slightly eccentric and bringing back the good bits of the 80s, kind of a fairy godmother to Timberleys pantomime dame…
Fair enough, we’re all different. Off is probably the wrong word, but anyone using mad filtering immediately makes me suspicious.

Don’t all rush at once.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Fair enough, we’re all different. Off is probably the wrong word, but anyone using mad filtering immediately makes me suspicious.

Don’t all rush at once.
It’s not just wardrobes that collapse under Popsy pressure.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Don’t all rush at once.
Damn I’m so gutted I’m barred from the groups… I could have um. Oh I know, thrown them in the bin where they belong.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.