Popsy clothing cult #11 They dress to depress, #popsypetrifying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she put a face filter on the cat or do they just look really alike?

IMG_6306.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have two pairs of irregular choice boots. Thankfully not the ones that look like My Little Pony Victorian acid trip kittens heels or comedy panto hoofs. Mine are more 70s Elton John! 🤣
I have some Irregular Choice too, but shoes.
Theyre mostly block colours (black, blue, red) and quite boring 😂

Reactions: 2
Seated, far right is my guess. The huuuuge hands give it away. Apologies if I’m wrong 🤔
Eek I have hands larger than my husbands! I do hope no one mistakes me for a bloke! I have birthed a child though so large fingers crossed they’re aware I’m just someone with sizeable features…😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
PiddleDick does my head in, yet another humble brag about possessions. This time her hairstyling accessories. She’s also so exhausted all the time from her hard life my heart bleeds, thank goodness Daddy took one of the boys to scouts otherwise how would she ever find time to post 101 photos of the same dress.

She really is a modern day Hyacinth Bucket, no way could she cope with the stress of sheep ownership like our Queen Vlad

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There’s a row in the room! Over somebody sharing a post from the “Scandily Clad Ladies” group asking about dresses.
That will teach me to skim read....
I thought the group name was 'scantily clad ladies'....which is different thing altogether..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have some Irregular Choice too, but shoes.
Theyre mostly block colours (black, blue, red) and quite boring 😂
Same, I have 2 pairs but they are pretty plain ones in blue and black
---
She’s turned off comments now. Does the woman know that her post on a private group has been shared on another private group that she isn’t a member of?! I’d be livid to share such personal information and have it shared without my consent along with my full name, profile photo and details of my dying child (which is a lesson in oversharing in itself) If they ever complain about Tattle screenshots…I’ll be telling them take their own medicine!
PS. The comments about ‘so popsy is for fat people’ are hilarious.

Edit: and now it’s gone. Jesus Christ, Sandra, have a word with yourself.

So what was the post about? Why was it causing an issue?

Reactions: 1
Same, I have 2 pairs but they are pretty plain ones in blue and black
---

So what was the post about? Why was it causing an issue?
The woman was going on a trip round London for her Daughters Make A Wish and was needing nice clothes for it. Said she’d put on weight and was up to a 20 but now a size 16-18 and someone in the comments kept picking away at “so we’re allowed to talk about weight now”. Like surely the biggest issue is someone sharing someone else’s post from another group but no they were squabbling over the weight thing

Reactions: 7
Do they still have popsy groups for separate areas, or was I imagining that? As an exile I can't see any on fbook.

Reactions: 1
The original post is still on Scadily Clad Ladies, but no mention of screenshots being posted elsewhere. Did anyone call out the poster of the screenshots on Poopsy before it disappeared??

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The woman was going on a trip round London for her Daughters Make A Wish and was needing nice clothes for it. Said she’d put on weight and was up to a 20 but now a size 16-18 and someone in the comments kept picking away at “so we’re allowed to talk about weight now”. Like surely the biggest issue is someone sharing someone else’s post from another group but no they were squabbling over the weight thing
So the post was made on the other, private group, someone shared it to F&F and then Popsy guys were fixating on the weight? God, some people are bell ends! What was Cherish commenting?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So the post was made on the other, private group, someone shared it to F&F and then Popsy guys were fixating on the weight? God, some people are bell ends! What was Cherish commenting?
Cherish was pretty much saying she allowed the post because it wasn’t about weight, it was about the woman and her situation. As true as that is, maybe she shouldn’t have allowed the post and should’ve just put in the feedback for the OP to ass on to the lady to contact her or join the group herself

Reactions: 5
Puddleduck's hair actually does look better now she's used that curler. Credit where credit's due.

And people took their kids to the London meet up, why ? What a boring day for them.

Reactions: 9
She told the OP to get in touch and she would sort her out, then was constantly justifying why that post was allowed (weight related) and the woman saying it should be the same for all said ‘it’s not fair’ and Sandra said something like ‘yes, having read that post, I agree, some things just aren’t really fair’ avoiding the point and causing a bit of a pile on. Popsy post thief told weight person (who actually has a good point in principle - one rule for everyone - to ‘get a grip and starting sermonising about selfish horrible people having a go when someone (not her) was watching their child die. Sandra told the weight person that she realised she’d only joined yesterday but that there were certain ways things are done on the page and admins use their discretion (I reckon she let that one in as she was on it so quickly). The weight person said ‘I don’t know where you got that from, I joined over a year ago’ and S said ‘I’m still getting my years mixed up!’

Several people offered free dresses to the OP (the post thief) because they apparently can’t read.

Someone else said ‘so on a page when someone was asking what dresses are suitable for a fat person, everyone mentioned popsy?’
S responded that they are made for all shapes and sizes. That caused another row.

One person asked if the OP knew the post had been made and that most groups didn’t allow it. One person replied they were wondering the same and the post disappeared..

It was only there 20 minutes but wow. Just proved that Sandra is not the one. Looks like the magic number for popette implosion is 50k!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So Sandra boots people Out of the fuckwits in frocks group for questioning safeguarding, yet allows someone to post a screenshot from another group. This person shared some personal stuff and didn’t know it was being shared. Double standards there Sandra.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.