Popsy clothing cult #11 They dress to depress, #popsypetrifying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came here to mention the trigger warning for Blue Monday 😂
NPR but this Blue Monday stuff really gets on my tits. It's only "blue" because the media have told us so.
As far as I'm concerned it's another week of January gone and the days are starting to get longer!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
NPR but this Blue Monday stuff really gets on my tits. It's only "blue" because the media have told us so.
As far as I'm concerned it's another week of January gone and the days are starting to get longer!
Agreed. I’ve had a bleeping banger of a morning, had to take the bus to work because of snow, opened my app and had a ticket left to use. Bus arrived as soon as I got to the stop. My project manager took some news I was stressing about giving him fine, I found chocolate in my drawer. I’m alone in my department as everyone else snowed in

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
“I love how it validates all feelings”

what, ALL of them? Irrational jealousy, passing rage, violent impulses, visceral disgust? We should just give free rein to them at all times and places because they’re “valid”? Bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Agreed. I’ve had a bleeping banger of a morning, had to take the bus to work because of snow, opened my app and had a ticket left to use. Bus arrived as soon as I got to the stop. My project manager took some news I was stressing about giving him fine, I found chocolate in my drawer. I’m alone in my department as everyone else snowed in
I've just driven 13 miles without a single red light, and got paid an unexpected £120 this morning. Can't complain at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why is someone selling their Popsy vouchers? Is it:

(a) because they don't actually like Popsy so were just tit gifts?
(b) because they now realise that all the dresses are crap so won't ever spend them?
(c) because they have overspent on polyester crap previously and now are in debt so need the money for food?
(d) because Timnicebutdim has scared them off Popsy for life?

Feel free to add your own 😁

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just dropped some franked mail off at the PO and there was a returning spotty parcel on the counter. Someone didn't feel #popsypretty
:ROFLMAO:
The challenges remind me of being on a work course and the trainer says we are going to do role play :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Reckon she has been reading here and that post is for Tattle’s benefit? 😂
🫣 It's still a name she chose to call herself so not much different than putting 'Sparkle' or whatever in a display name on social media. Am not sure why it matters if it's real or not if it's not the name you were given? If you change your name for security reasons, wouldn't you choose something like Susan, or Joyce, not something that makes you stand out? 🦄

Reactions: 3
They’re not Popsy so maybe no pockets but if you are needing a couple of cheap dresses these would fit the bill and you wouldn’t get idiots yelling Popsy in the wild

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Why is someone selling their Popsy vouchers? Is it:

(a) because they don't actually like Popsy so were just tit gifts?
(b) because they now realise that all the dresses are crap so won't ever spend them?
(c) because they have overspent on polyester crap previously and now are in debt so need the money for food?
(d) because Timnicebutdim has scared them off Popsy for life?

Feel free to add your own 😁
It’s got to be C. Their husbands are fed up of working all day and having to live on beans on toast to pay for those “bloody dresses”.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.